• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby challenge 2: The lions tour edition announced

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but does anyone still play this game? And if they do, do they bother using the strategies on the D pad. I just manage enough time to choose send runner left/right and prepare kicker. The rest seem to be difficult to select during gameplay! The last thing I need is faffing about trying to select a strategy while the Argentine forwards are piling into a ruck/maul, lol.

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but does anyone still play this game? And if they do, do they bother using the strategies on the D pad. I just manage enough time to choose send runner left/right and prepare kicker. The rest seem to be difficult to select during gameplay! The last thing I need is faffing about trying to select a strategy while the Argentine forwards are piling into a ruck/maul, lol.

Still enjoying this game very much. The online play was rough but single player is still enjoyable. It's not perfect but it's as close as we are getting in the near future. I'm in agreement with the strategies; the game is moving too fast for me to focus on them!

I mostly use the same as Gillymore, plus bringing the Fullback into the line, which helps give extra attacking options.

Can be a nightmare if you're turned over though - fiddling around trying to set it to send him back, and whilst you're trying in vain your opposition has found a gap and gone through it...

I'm just thinking guys and this is only a suggestion to the site mods but perhaps Rugby Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4 sub forums and some threads moved in

just to avoid some overlaps

Latest posts