• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 2006 review

Originally posted by Paddy@Feb 2 2006, 09:52 PM
well at least gregan was black in JLR
Gregan wasn't even in the game!
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 2 2006, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 2 2006, 10:24 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Paddy
@Feb 2 2006, 09:52 PM
<
[/b]
think he's talking bout JLR!! But yeah still cant beat JLR. Was just so fast like real rugby, and so responsive. RC2006 just seems like ur neva really in control. eg ea05 you cud set up your defence, when the rucks wer playing out, but in RC2006 its automatic. Tackling animations in RC2006 seem to just cut in with out you being able to do anything. and i dont even no if im tackling the player using the A button(xbox), or if its automatic!!
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 2 2006, 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 2 2006, 10:24 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Paddy
@Feb 2 2006, 09:52 PM
<
[/b]
<

yes he was

i remember the before you start a game the loading screen shows the teams lineups and it had gregan

The version I have is RUWC 95 squads. I am certain George Gregan isn't there.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 2 2006, 10:41 PM
The version I have is RUWC 95 squads. I am certain George Gregan isn't there.
Yes he was, with Lynagh at outside half.

Lynagh was the **** in that game. Great boot...

...Wilson was one of the fastest...

...Bunce was good too...

And Lomu was okay...I guess...

jlr surely had some likeness. at least a bit closer than what rc2006 seems to have.

you guys no why gregain is white though right?

he saw just saw rockocko smoke by him again and it was so fast that george thought he had seen a ghost

Martin Johnson scared the black out of George Gregan in the RWC 2003 final.

In a similar fashion, Mr T scared the black out of Michael Jackson.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 2 2006, 12:10 PM
Okay...but I won the first round of WL last time with four tey bonus point! Heffler, Donnison, Nawali, Dramm and McCarthy ALL got tries.....and yes, some from inside the 22...

also the edited version just makes life HARDER for you...SO......it would be even easier for me to do this with the non-edited version...meaning = it can be done.

I kept a track of my possession and territory stats for the game, becos I thought you might say this....

possession - 59%

territory - 44%

those are the honest stats from the game.

I only kick when in deep doodos and generally attack from anywhere, against anyone and any team, even with absolutely no purchased players in my WL team at all...on Hard....and suped up with edited opposition (although few in thrid division admitttedly).....so it is that the kicking and hold on for dear life tactic when you have no players is a tactic you have been unable to move past or step up and beyond with style, flair and breakneck button switching, angles etc etc....

as I say, I just think you gave up on 05too quickly, as many asseetons aren;t correct....HOWEVER - rugby 06 will hook you in long enough that you come to grips with all this I am sure.

enjoy!!
<
What?

Los are you obsessed/possessed?

...keeping stats on your games with the intention of "righting" all the nay-sayers, telling us how great you are at it...

I liked R2005 alot, but it was flawed and that eventually told on my gaming experience

"I wish I was as good as you Los, you're my rugby gaming hero - please can you impart some of your skill and excellence upon this poor pleb?"
<

P.S. is your ass sore from blowing so much sanctimonius **** through your own trumpet?
<

Latest posts