• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 2006 > You

Sounds very...whats the word....deep. Cannot wait to play, hopefully money will be good for the release of RC2006.

I hope I'm on there.

Didn't see anything like that apart from replays - they were fine, gave you a good view of the build up to the try and several angles of touching down.

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Nov 19 2005, 12:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Nov 19 2005, 12:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-187
@Nov 17 2005, 09:38 PM
shattered they could've atleast made some of us good.. can we edit our settings? haha..

Doh ... you can't be good if you're in the starting career mode teams. It's like Master League on Pro Evo, you start with no so good players and make them better or buy new ones.

You start with crap stats but will be good by the end.
<
[/b]
phat! so i can just improve myself & become the most dominating centre in world rugby?.. can we edit squads? like put players into other teams eg. put george smith in the tongan team?

Originally posted by esoj@Nov 15 2005, 10:06 PM
or another company takes the challenge on and in the process ea continue to hopefully raise their game.
This means Pro Evo Rugby must be made! If Swordfish don't make another rugby or cricket game, that is.

Also i've had a thought, maybe Swordfish could somehow attract Codemasters for a re-release of JLR. I mean with updated graphics technology, more game modes and hopefully Codies can get some IRB licence or something. Wouldn't it be great to have a game with people that don't play anymore in it?

Originally posted by Jacko+Nov 20 2005, 06:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Nov 20 2005, 06:02 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Nov 15 2005, 10:06 PM
or another company takes the challenge on and in the process ea continue to hopefully raise their game.
This means Pro Evo Rugby must be made! If Swordfish don't make another rugby or cricket game, that is.

Also i've had a thought, maybe Swordfish could somehow attract Codemasters for a re-release of JLR. I mean with updated graphics technology, more game modes and hopefully Codies can get some IRB licence or something. Wouldn't it be great to have a game with people that don't play anymore in it? [/b]
its called wcr

Pro Evo Rugby - The Pommy fan games - 3-3 draws, fake dives and milked penalties... sounds like fun.

ah, of course. But with an exclusive IRB Licence and players from when JLR was made? might be interesting...

hey the game sounds great but 2 quick question.......
can u make more that one sub at a time?
and.....
can u move players into different positions already on the field?
thanks.

You can change players positions as far as I'm aware, but I never made a sub, sorry.

i was a bit annoyed i came on a bit late after everyone was getting their names added to the rugby game
<

*cries*

Originally posted by woosaah@Nov 24 2005, 11:04 AM
i was a bit annoyed i came on a bit late after everyone was getting their names added to the rugby game
<

*cries*
I cannot even remember if i put my name down or not. I am pretty sure I never did put my name down. don't worry woosaah mate we can still kick butt with the abs and other nz teams plus maybe we can edit players or create them to put ourselve in the game.

ak 47 mate this game is looking very good indeed just wish we had a release date and defintely before end of this year.

Latest posts