• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 2006

here's a little ***-bit of info, this will propably anger some of you sh, but at the end of the day it is about time the nh were fully catered for in rugby games.

Hip Interactive and Swordfish Studios have announced a new sports ***le - Rugby Challenge 2006 (making the bold claim along the way that "Northern Hemisphere Rugby nations are now on equal billing with their Southern Hemisphere counterparts").

Originally posted by loratadine@Jun 6 2005, 09:21 PM
Hip Interactive and Swordfish Studios have announced a new sports ***le - Rugby Challenge 2006 (making the bold claim along the way that "Northern Hemisphere Rugby nations are now on equal billing with their Southern Hemisphere counterparts").
Well, it is true!
<

Is that a shot of the new game? Looks exactly the same as the old one!
<

i dont give f*** about graphics...if its gameplay is WAY better then the first and it is very enjoyable to play,the ai is good and has long lastability in terms of general gameplay and gaming options

THEN I AND MANY OTHERS..are happy

ill buy this game 5times if its the BEST rugby experience

I think they where too busy trying to input all the rugby forum requests for people to be in the game than to improve the graphics!
<

Who remembers the paranoia mode in WCR? How hard must it be to have a few players heads watching the ball/carrier? It's make for much better screenshots. [/no big deal]

he'd rather be tongan...they sitting at home laughing there asses off..altho theyve been trounced millions of times

any updates on the game?

the more crap the graphics look,the more its reminding me of lomu

...lets hope

Hip Interactive says Rugby Challenge 2006 is for European release only, indicating another naming endorsement project could be in the works for other territories, or at the very least that the game will not be sold in the USA.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jun 14 2005, 12:06 AM
Hip Interactive says Rugby Challenge 2006 is for European release only, indicating another naming endorsement project could be in the works for other territories, or at the very least that the game will not be sold in the USA.
ouch wat if the game is a updated version of
JLR
<
wat if?

well its interesting to note that there might be a game for each territory that would be good as it would cover for everyone - however i like playing the super 12 and i would enjoy playing in the npc if they included it.

all this game has to do is play and feel like JLR and it will be the new leader in rugby

all it needs is offloads........manual rucks/mauls..........attacking kicking game.......jump button............career/franchise mode...........and we have a new king.

now i know its being optimistic, but in reality, 10 yrs on on new gen consoles, it really should be a piece of ****

heres hoping these guys maximise the technology available

Originally posted by ak47@Jun 15 2005, 10:41 AM
all this game has to do is play and feel like JLR and it will be the new leader in rugby

all it needs is offloads........manual rucks/mauls..........attacking kicking game.......jump button............career/franchise mode...........and we have a new king.

now i know its being optimistic, but in reality, 10 yrs on on new gen consoles, it really should be a piece of ****

It definately needs a new rucking system, no rugby game has had a decent rucking system yet! JLR was one of the worst in that area...

Originally posted by sanzar+Jun 15 2005, 12:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jun 15 2005, 12:46 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Jun 15 2005, 10:41 AM

It definately needs a new rucking system, no rugby game has had a decent rucking system yet! JLR was one of the worst in that area... [/b]
JLR and rugby 2001 have the only rucking systems

if JLR was on of the worst in ur opinion, i like to know which ones u think beat JLR

Rugby 2001
Rugby 2004
Rugby 2005
WCR

ur kidding

Latest posts