• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 Improvements We Want to See

I was prepared to buy the game, but that's a deterrent if you ask me unless of course if it's sold for $30. i'd pay $80 if there were game play enhancements as well as textures and graphics.
Haven't got a rugby game for ps4 so if gameplay is fun will get it anyway

I was prepared to buy the game, but that's a deterrent if you ask me unless of course if it's sold for $30. i'd pay $80 if there were game play enhancements as well as textures and graphics.

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing really... starting to wish they just gave it to BigAnt as this looks pretty half arsed.

Wonder how the be a pro mode will be then .. i am sure there will be some gameplay changes made

I have hopes that this game will be good, but to be honest of the screenshots released so far the graphics look EXACTLY the same as RC2 - not up to current gen standards at all and certainly don't reflect the improvement RLL3 is showing over RLL2.

There's a few things, but the grass in particular is a dead give-away - in RLL3 it looks like actual grass now, whilst in RC3 it just looks like concrete with a grass print.

It seems like the great "knowsleyroader" really has it in for RLL3. On Sidhe Forumss, he says that the graphics in RC2 are better than RLL3! He also claims that the animation of the graphics in RLL2 is a "crime against rugby" in general not just League games, surely he knows about Rugby '15 for a start? That lad really seems to have finally lost it.

Sevens rugby.. Im sold AGAIN! :(

Also there's a Demo on Steam, but i don't know what it involves.. And there will be a Pro Mode!

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like the great "knowsleyroader" really has it in for RLL3. On Sidhe Forumss, he says that the graphics in RC2 are better than RLL3! He also claims that the animation of the graphics in RLL2 is a "crime against rugby" in general not just League games, surely he knows about Rugby '15 for a start? That lad really seems to have finally lost it.

Yeah I don't really know what that guy's problem is... As you say I think he's lost it a bit. RLL2 was a brilliant step forward for BigAnt and graphically it was more realistic looking than RC2 in my view - which had a slightly cartoony feel for me some how.

Both games were great, but I felt like RLL2 felt a lot more like a real game of League than RC felt like a real game of union. The only issue RLL2 had was it needed more mobility for player control.

Now though, RLL3 looks streets ahead of RC3 in the graphics department and will also clearly be well ahead in game play too, given WW have all but admitted the changes they've made haven't extended beyond cosmetic jersey updates (and even then it appears they haven't bothered making New Jersey models - the Wallabies jersey looks like it's been pasted onto an Adidas AB mesh) and licenses.

Yeah I don't really know what that guy's problem is... As you say I think he's lost it a bit. RLL2 was a brilliant step forward for BigAnt and graphically it was more realistic looking than RC2 in my view - which had a slightly cartoony feel for me some how.

Both games were great, but I felt like RLL2 felt a lot more like a real game of League than RC felt like a real game of union. The only issue RLL2 had was it needed more mobility for player control.

Now though, RLL3 looks streets ahead of RC3 in the graphics department and will also clearly be well ahead in game play too, given WW have all but admitted the changes they've made haven't extended beyond cosmetic jersey updates (and even then it appears they haven't bothered making New Jersey models - the Wallabies jersey looks like it's been pasted onto an Adidas AB mesh) and licenses.

This exactly is one of my concerns about Wicked Witch. They haven't been actively talking about what they have specifically improved and it doesn't sound like much. The graphics and the kits look the same and the new ones do look pretty average at best.

It would show that they understood the flaws of the previous games if they told us that they'd worked on even 5-6 of them and how the changes would improve the game. To me there's nowhere near enough information, and a "competing product" is no excuse as it's obvious that HB/Big Ben are doing something very different to them.

Speaking of HB/Big Ben, they would have to improve their "game" beyond belief to somehow be the preferred ***le. Alongside the awful gameplay, I take it they'll have the same hidden players faces and next to no customisation.

how to send a custom player from rugby challenge 2 to rugby challenge 3 please help????

how to send a custom player from rugby challenge 2 to rugby challenge 3 please help????

You can't different companies made the game. Rugby Challenge 2 was Sidhe, Wicked Witch made Rugby Challenge 3

Latest posts