• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 (Trailer Real)

im a little more optimistic on the graphics actually. i know screenshots can be edited but if you look at the screenshots on the xbox marketplace they actually look really good. the character models are not much better but the stadium/pitch etc look really nice

Really? I honestly can't tell the difference from RC2... in fact I'd argue both are vastly inferior to what BigAnt have done in the same department with Rugby League Live 3, where you can actually see the individual blades of grass when the camera is up close. On RC3 it still has that last gen 'grass coloured painted concrete' look

Really? I honestly can't tell the difference from RC2... in fact I'd argue both are vastly inferior to what BigAnt have done in the same department with Rugby League Live 3, where you can actually see the individual blades of grass when the camera is up close. On RC3 it still has that last gen 'grass coloured painted concrete' look

yea its nowhere near the level of RLL3 graphics, but the screenshots do look nice. watching scottishcannons gameplay though it seems exactly the same graphics. there is litterally no need for the next gen console versions to be priced higher than last gen

Latest posts