• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge Gameplay Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, this video has already done enough potential-damage without spreading it around even more

If you want to try and gain access to copies of it then this isn't the place to do so - and I wouldn't suggest asking on the Sidhe forums either.

Did sidhe upload this to youtube?

only for private viewing. nobody in the public was ever meant to see it since it had things that hadn't been approved of by the licensors. a french retailer leaked it when they shouldn't of which is currently causing a lot of problems for sidhe which could result in the loss of a license and potentially delay the games release date. the video that was on youtube was pulled down immediately once sidhe knew about the leak. you can read the beginning of this thread to see what people think of it that did see it before it was pulled down.

I didn't see the video but at the end of the day, this game has more teams and more customization so its got my money.

Hey, yeah sure has been man. Ah the good old days with you, Kaftka, Dom, etc getting excited about shitty EA Rugby games.. Haha

Edit - And now I'm a "Junior Member"! Haha, going backwards it would seem

Yet we still flock back for the next renditions :D

Break downs look clunky and slow. Other than that, love the kicking!

There's a gameplay video on facebook, on the RC page. Link is on youtube as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaNvLV9Je1E

I have to say, i looks like it plays as well as it looks. I am very excited about this game. I didn't see the previous leaked video, so i'm not sure if it's the same.

Last edited:
have to say the video looks great but the last attempt of a tackle was poor by the fullback. He certainly won't be playing in my team lol

the new gameplay video is not what this thread is about. i am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts