• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby chat?

P

Prestwick

I noticed that the forum has a chat feature, but that no bugger uses it! It'd be great if we could all congregate and watch matches together and chat in real time.

Could this feature of the forum be pushed a little more, or would a better chat solution (like IRC off site and off server too) be more ideal?

it used to be used a little more on the old setup of the forum now its just been lost kinda, but i agree that would be pretty cool

I thought it was removed? How do you get to it? [/b]
It's up on the top in Extra bar between Articles and Community...Click on it and a drop down menu will appear, and you will see Chat.

Holy Jeez..didn't even realize...that's freaking sweet....I could talk shite in real time!!! Let's DO IT.

i remember those times me and kaftka and occasionally ripper would engage in steamy cyber sex in that chamber..

ahh the fond memories.

This used to be a popular feature - might be worth ramping up the popularity again. Especially as it would be great during RUWC games.

Yeah, but it's really difficult.
I mean, to get a SH member and NH member means a late night/early morning respectively.
But World cup time probably wouldn't bother anyone then.
SHould we give it a trial run with a game coming soon?
Actually, i'm not sure how i can go about it.
My tv is in my living room and pc in my bedroom.
Hmm...time for a laptop methinks.

Latest posts