• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Cheerleaders

Next time I have a cheesey picture taken I'll make sure I'm waste deep in guinness wearing a snorkle and giving the "thumbs up"...that'll show you how mature I am!
[/b]

Now that would be cool. Also we could make sure it's a tank of normal Guinness and place it on a giant version of their surger unit....it'll be the new extreme sport : White-water Guinness snorkling!

Oh yes!

SB

Sign me up...it's friday and time to do some drinking.
guinness_brewery_museum_vat.sized.jpg

FAO O'Rothlain.

Never let it be said that I can't admit when I'm wrong. During this thread I mocked you for imbibing cider. I had a pint of Magners at the weekend and would now like to fully retract my previous criticism.

It's 568.26ml of yum.

Can I recomend Cains Lager though...it's uber-nice.

yeah the welsh regions have them, one of my mates is a chearleader for the dragons, well she was shes moved to swansea now for uni.

FAO O'Rothlain.

Never let it be said that I can't admit when I'm wrong. During this thread I mocked you for imbibing cider. I had a pint of Magners at the weekend and would now like to fully retract my previous criticism.

It's 568.26ml of yum.

Can I recomend Cains Lager though...it's uber-nice.
[/b]
I'll look for Cain's. Some beers are hard to fing here (the US). Heck, I'd never had a magners till I went to Boston in September. I knew about Magners and knew that Boston was one of the few places I could get it, so I bought a bunch and packed it for home.

Brooklyn Lager and Samuel Adams are both ace yank beers...although I was aghast when my research turned up the fact that Samuel Adams was a traitor to the crown!!! That's almost as bad as drinking Carlsberg!!!!!!!!!

SB

Big time Traitor...That's why he's the Ultimate American Patriot (I usually don't get on my American soap box, but I'm a big Sammuel Adams fan...he had balls).
1140021760_l.jpg

Here I am in front of his statue in September of this year. Boston...great city. Sam Adams...great beer. You're right...it is the best American beer, but shhhhhh don't let anyone know I said that, becuase I'm presently living in the home of Budweiser (St. Louis). They have improved on the normal Budweiser and introduced Budweiser Select...it's just a bit better.

Are you following the Cards for this series?

Do you have any Benedict Arnold beer....that I'll drink! :p :p :p

Are you following the Cards for this series?

Do you have any Benedict Arnold beer....that I'll drink! :p :p :p
[/b]
you sorta have to follow the cardinals if you're living here...they don't really give you a choice. Not a huge baseball fan, if I do follow, it's the Boston Red Sox (who I got to see in September!). We have a massive new stadium this year, so it would be nice to win the World Series here at home in the New Stadium. People here are baseball mad. I work for an upscale company, but even they are all dresed in "cardinal red" today. CRAZY.
JC%20Card%20pic.jpg

Uhm, and no...this is not me.

And by the way, don't waste your time drinking that Canadian Moose ****, drink our American Deer Urine instead.

And by the way, don't waste your time drinking that Canadian Moose ****, drink our American Deer Urine instead.
[/b]

I had a Sam Adams (before I knew about Mr A's dodgy history obviously*) in JFK Airport...$8 it coast me. It was nice but not THAT nice. I had a project where I drank a beer for each of Everton's derby winning team, the Brooklyn Lager was in honour of Tim Howard. No joy on finding any Nigerian beer though.

The Redbirds are doing themselves proud but I still can't see them winning it.

SB

*anyone who'd waste tea in that disgraceful manner is quite obviously a cad and a bounder :p ;)

What's hillarious about the tea party is they dressed up as very camp looking natives (indians)...haha...what you could get away with in the old days, right?

Latest posts