• NRL (SJRL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WCR

• Rugby 2005

• Total voters
Originally posted by Badboy@Mar 28 2005, 02:05 AM
what will be ur next topic sanzar?who hate rugby 2005 as i do?
<
I don't hate Rugby 2005, I'm just dissapointed that there are still some massive and glaring flaws that were overlooked that affect the gameplay...

Only a couple of short years ago there were no Rugby games on the horizon at all, I think some people seem to forget this.

We now hopefully have an ongoing project with yearly updates in EA Rugby that is NOW moving in the right direction.

We also have NRL2 which will hopefully be a big step up from NRL1.

I think however WCR will fall by the wayside as we have two big guns now making seemingly big strides into the market and I dont think swordfish will have the muscle to keep up with them.

Im also glad to see now that Sidhe does have some competition now with the EA Rugby product and this will no doubt spur them onto greater things.

Im sure for a start that we will see online play in Rugby 2006 which will only generate an even bigger audience for the product.

Great things to come for both codes over the next few years I feel.

For all its failings, I was a big fan of cameras in WCR. They gave a good view of the pitch, as much as you needed.

Alot of people have voted for Rugby 2005... if you did, just explain what it was about that games camera that was better (can't understand how anyone could back it personally)...

Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 28 2005, 11:29 AM
Alot of people have voted for Rugby 2005... if you did, just explain what it was about that games camera that was better (can't understand how anyone could back it personally)...
i play with the sidecamera.

Inertia didnt you alter some of the camera angles in NRL ? Could you do the same in R2005 for those that dont like them ? I myself find classic 2 to be ok.

Also how about one of your lovely stat editors ? Where you can alter the stats of teams to say +5% on everything or -10% on everything etc ?

Latest posts