• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Game For Ps3

U

USArugger

Anyone heard if/when EA would put out a rugby game for PS3. Will they try to get one out soon, or will they wait until 2007?

might have been posted already somewhere.

I dont see why 2006 cant make the xbox360 - even if its the half assed version, with 1 game mode, like Madden etc

Otherwise 2007 definately...............making games ONLY for the ps2 and xbox after 2006 will not exist anymore

Originally posted by ak47@Dec 7 2005, 12:54 PM
I dont see why 2006 cant make the xbox360 - even if its the half assed version, with 1 game mode, like Madden etc
Well...if you Madden 360ed Rugby 2005, it'd be more like a graphics demo.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed+Dec 7 2005, 06:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muse_Cubed @ Dec 7 2005, 06:51 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Dec 7 2005, 12:54 PM
Well...if you Madden 360ed Rugby 2005, it'd be more like a graphics demo. [/b]
I thought Rugby 05 was a graphics demo
<

Oh, and is it true Madden 06 (360) is crap??

Originally posted by sanzar@Dec 7 2005, 08:47 PM
I thought Rugby 05 was a graphics demo
<

Oh, and is it true Madden 06 (360) is crap??
It's basically a next gen graphics engine with the gameplay of Madden 2002 beta...they've cut out a lot of the gameplay elements. Can't believe the cheeky c***s give it the slogan of "as close as it gets"...Madden 260 is a massive step backwards.

Quite a few of the opening ***les haven't been worked on THAT much apart from PGR3 and PDZ. They have had at least a year and a half on them.

The ***les following will be improved massively.

2007, PS3, in time for the RWC. (By 'in time' I mean within 12 months or so!)

There is no road to the rugby world cup unless you mean the one from the hotel to the stadium.....what would that game include? packing your bags,getting on the plane.
<

teams who make the 1/4 finals of the last world cup dont have to qualify. It's just as corrupt as the vote to decide who hosts the next world cup. The IRB only care about making money for the 8 founder members and do little to help develop the game throughout the world. Just look at how they gave 215 RWC to NZ instead of Japan!!!

Originally posted by ak47@Dec 7 2005, 01:54 PM
It wouldn't sell nearly enough to make it worth while.

Not everyone would have a 360, and there are too many big-name ***les available or getting too much press for anyone to realise a rugby game has been brought out on the 360.

Latest posts