• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Games in USA/NA

dgraham

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
United States
Anyone know how to get any of the current rugby games here in NA??

I got Rugby 06 off ebay a while back. Check those kinds of sites, might be able to find some

i bought 08 off ebay a couple months ago, as for Rugby Challenge and Rugby World Cup 2011 I plan on finding atleast one of them in a game shop hopefully, if not i'll just be getting them off ebay or amazon, hopefully i dont get nailed with customs charges

Amazon:

Rugby 06 - $17.99 - http://www.amazon.com/Rugby-06-Playstation-2/dp/B000CRSBL6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1309430679&sr=8-2

Rugby 08 - $29.99 (Pre-owned) - http://www.amazon.com/Rugby-08-Playstation-2/dp/B000Q2PG6K/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1309430679&sr=8-7

You wont find them in any shops these days, your best bet is Amazon, but I dont know how expensive $29.99 is for an older game, im guessing around £17 which isnt too bad, 06 is relatively cheap.

To give you an idea of how much 29.99 is, a brand new game is 59.99. So whatever the price is for a new game across the pond, 29.99 is roughly equivalent to half of that

I still play Rugby 06 on my Xbox 360 a few times a week. Needs updating to play it almost every time I get on LIVE. Sadly a NTSC nor a region-free version of Rugby League Live has been released yet. :( (and yes, I know what Rugby League is and how it's different, so no informative lectures, please.) But hold on til August, both RWC11 and RC are region-free. :)

I got a pal wii for the US, just so I can play rugby league 3, in my opinion the overall best of the league games(Worth the$250.00 I spent to play it). Will probably end up being a true classic, since I think sidhe is not planning on making any more League games due to license issues(or ****** off at publisher issue:), I believe , but could be incorrect info on this. You just have to buy an 110 power supply for the wii it plugs in to the pal wii and component cables for the tv and change the settings in the wii to 60ghz, hd tv and you can even have updated squads via memory card no mod needed. If you get a ps3 you can play Rugby league live, region free, I have that one two, but still think rugby league 3 is much funner to have. (Hopefully sidhe will change there mind and make a new League game, the game was getting close to perfection, with pass to playmaker,(icon passing) added and couple other addition and it would of been the perfect league game)> Good Luck
Cheers and Salud

Last edited: