• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Hard Man

Martin Johnson used to be i think haha.

now i think is Ma'a Nonu? or Schulk Burger.

Cohen also for backs i think

Phil Vickery used to play american football right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ May 9th 2008, 10.22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hardest rugby player of all time: JPR Williams. Then we are probably looking at Buck Shelford or even "Iron" Mike Teague(never beaten in a fight during his career). But it has to be JPR the man was a beast. Brave and hard as f***ing nails(ask the Boks).[/b]

Just a quick true story.

When I broke my arm many years ago back in school, JPR was my consultant.

I went to him to have cast removed and he told me to REMEMBER not to play rugby for at least 3 weeks. I asked him what about football? He said "Tsk! you can play that today!"

Can remember my ol'man ******* himself laughing, cos he always brought me up to believe my aunties (his sisters) were kicked out of the local football team for being too rough.

I stopped liking football from then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Roddy @ Aug 26 2008, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ May 9th 2008, 10.22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hardest rugby player of all time: JPR Williams. Then we are probably looking at Buck Shelford or even "Iron" Mike Teague(never beaten in a fight during his career). But it has to be JPR the man was a beast. Brave and hard as f***ing nails(ask the Boks).[/b]

I went to him to have cast removed and he told me to REMEMBER not to play rugby for at least 3 weeks. I asked him what about football? He said "Tsk! you can play that today!"

[/b][/quote]
:lol: Brilliant...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Canadian_Rugger @ Aug 26 2008, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Norm Hadley[/b]

Agreed fully! :cheers:

That man is scary if you've ever met him in person.. I nearly crapped myself.. me being 5'7.. him... wow!

Got to be Schalk Burger.

Some facts about Schalk Burger:

When the boogie man goes to bed at night, he checks under his bed for Schalk Burger.

Schalk Burger invented every colour except pink, Percy Montgomery invented pink.

A cobra bit Schalk Burger's leg once, after five days of excruciating pain... the cobra died.

Schalk Burger counted to infinity... twice.

The only time Schalk Burger was wrong was when he thought he'd made a mistake.

Neil Best anyone?

Before getting his professional contract he was inches away from being locked up for constantly getting involved in fights.

Anyone see him absolutely floor Visagie when Ireland played the Barbarians?

_44403035_neil_best_203.jpg

Andre Venter

VENTER_Andre_19961215_NF_R.jpg

Springbok flanker

Made his debut against New Zealand in 1996 and said farewell 66 Tests later as a reserve against the USA in 2001 after just turning 31

True SA Legend :bravo:

Good call ross, Andre Venter was as tough as venter trailers! Haha.
Jean Deysel reminds me of him...

Justin Harrison

366339001_d16a6a74d3.jpg

If he doesn't like the cut of your jib he'll call you a very nasty name.

I think Jimmie Cudmore from ASM is one of the hardest! xD
Chabal is just hard during 20 min and then... :(

Latest posts