Rugby jerseys

-InvIctus-

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Saracens
Hey all,

Just wondering what all you're favourite rugby jerseys are, present and/or past... My favourite at the moment is the England 7's 2013-2014 alternate...

Haha that shirt is mad, i loved the orange sevens shirt from a few years back tbh and the current bulls top is cool. I also thought the new springbok jersey looked pretty good at the weekend, its not crazy or anything like the one you metioned, but I just thought it looked pretty smart. Also I quite like how all the NZ Super Rugby teams have the same top, just with different colours. On a side note I do not like the new lions jersey, it looks like they forget to change out of their casual polos!

Haha that shirt is mad, i loved the orange sevens shirt from a few years back tbh and the current bulls top is cool. I also thought the new springbok jersey looked pretty good at the weekend, its not crazy or anything like the one you metioned, but I just thought it looked pretty smart. Also I quite like how all the NZ Super Rugby teams have the same top, just with different colours. On a side note I do not like the new lions jersey, it looks like they forget to change out of their casual polos!

Haha yes !

Latest posts