• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 Announced On Xbox

It was bound to happen eventually... I wonder if they'll update the squads and jersey's for its release? I doubt they will, but they really should considering how dated the game will feel.

Originally posted by sanzar@Feb 26 2006, 07:36 PM
It was bound to happen eventually... I wonder if they'll update the squads and jersey's for its release? I doubt they will, but they really should considering how dated the game will feel.
yeah, nice copy and paste by the way. :D

Originally posted by doovepop+Feb 26 2006, 06:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Feb 26 2006, 07:36 PM
yeah, nice copy and paste by the way. :D [/b]
Why would I bother writing a whole new message? :p

Originally posted by sanzar+Feb 26 2006, 07:39 PM-->
Originally posted by doovepop@Feb 26 2006, 06:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Feb 26 2006, 07:36 PM

yeah, nice copy and paste by the way. :D
Why would I bother writing a whole new message? :p [/b]
true

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzar
I wouldn't say that they wanted to do it, but Sony is the primary sponsor of the NRL and they were probably told to give them exclusivity for a certain period of time... Either way though, with Rugby 06 out now and RL2 being so dated with all the 2005 jersey's and squads, I doubt it will do all that well.

quote mario
Thats assuming the Xbox version will have 2005 jerseys and squads...[/b]

so it could be updated,

who knows

I would think that it will be exactly the same as the normal Rl2, how would they get the extra money to update? I think theyll be happy to recycle it and save cash coz people will probably buy it anyway.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 26 2006, 08:49 PM
I would think that it will be exactly the same as the normal Rl2, how would they get the extra money to update? I think theyll be happy to recycle it and save cash coz people will probably buy it anyway.
Mario has implied that they'll be updated, so I'd say that's almost definitely the case... If something isn't so, he just says 'NO', if not he just hints.

hopefully the game play has been updated for this one...

coz the ps2 version sucked ass

Any chance the controls will be less spongy?

No?

Alrite, Rugby 06 is all good anyway....Except for the bad stuff of course. But other than that it's all good.

Originally posted by kaftka@Feb 27 2006, 12:11 AM
Any chance the controls will be less spongy?

No?

Alrite, Rugby 06 is all good anyway....Except for the bad stuff of course. But other than that it's all good.
Doubt they will have done anything to the engine, just updated kits and teams I believe. However for anyone who likes it on the PS2 im sure the xbox will be far closer to the PC version which is way above the PS2 version.

maybe for the kits they will use ones that people have uploaded and use them instead.

but i am sure that is unethical :D

pppffftt

nobody will buy it coz EA2006 has just owned everything

basically for me sidhe are just crap

when Melbourne cup challenge coming out

its deadset a challenge thats for sure....to get it released anyways

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Feb 26 2006, 09:35 AM
Im sure it will be updated.
the gameplay need radical updating for me even to consider getting it, although, I highly doubt that.

no the game play will not be updated but the kits and rosters will be

read that on the sidhe forums

Latest posts