• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 (ps2)

Originally posted by Black|Raven+Mar 9 2006, 12:36 AM-->
Originally posted by cowboysfan000@Mar 8 2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by sambad5@Nov 28 2005, 07:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Nov 28 2005, 08:19 PM
Who else thinks this is the best screenshot we've seen so far?
213-3-lg.jpg

Oh, and nicework frontline on beating everyone to it...

is anyone else sick of watching a injured player grabbing there knee and rolling around in agony? it seems like in every game you can get injured in it happens

even when u get high tackled around the neck when he gets hurt from it he grabs his ankle.thats strange
coz when you get tackled high ur legs go numb and therefore must grab and wriggle it to let everyone know u have back problems....

geez evryone knows that :huh: [/b]
:huh: :huh:

Originally posted by fordage@Mar 14 2006, 07:49 PM
just started playing RL2 again after giving it a break, i actually really like it. The tackles feel right, i'm starting to get on top of the kicking game and the atmosphere is great. Especially if your playing at home and make big line break and you can hear the crowd going wild as you near the tryline.
couple of problems though;
1- how come you cant sign aussie players to your superleague franchise and vice versa.
2- theres no golden point in the superleague but there is in the game
I actually started playing it again recently and have been surprisingly enjoying it also, but I really do think the motion engine needs to be completely scrapped, because players just take so long to change direction it's ridiculous! Also I think the passing, while it has the right idea, needs to be tightened a fair bit and the offload system needs to be completely redone so that you can only offload a short distanc (seriously some "offloads" in RL2 travel 15 metres) and onlyin tackles where your arms are free.

There's lots of other stuff I'd love to see happen, but these problems are the main ones in my opinion.

Latest posts