• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 Review

Ok, but I'm warning you that it gives it a bit of praise, so you might just think they're idiots...
Anyway though, here you go:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Would be interested to see some other rugby reviews they have done. Strange that they mention the lack of fighting but dont even mention any issues whatsoever with the control.
<

Pah ! Idiots
<

there's a new review on palgn.com

they love it aswell 8/10

i suppose it is a good game when compared to rugby2004, and AFL games, and i agree that most things are done very well, its just the player movement ruins all the fun, and the way the ai cheat on legend and above

it they got those 2 things right on the spot, it would be a blessing.

Yeah, interesting review. I'd give it 7/10 just because the players are like kongs with arthritis. I don't love, but I don't hate it... i enjoy it!

All these 8/10 and 9/10 reviews must be all from guys that have played it for an hour or two tops, and like locksley and knowlseyroader said, you cant wrute an acurate review based on 2 hours of play, a week should be the minimum, maybe two. Reviewers should get the game early so they can provide an in deapth review.

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 10 2006, 01:01 AM
Would be interested to see some other rugby reviews they have done. Strange that they mention the lack of fighting but dont even mention any issues whatsoever with the control.
<
Did you read the first few lines? He's actually an AFL fan, and if you'd played any of the AFL games out there, then you'd know why he didn't think control was all that bad in this game
<

Latest posts