• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 trailer available for download

it wasn't a statement of preference from Mario of one console over another, it was a statement correcting an earlier posts lack of facts.
Indeed. I own both a PS2 and an Xbox (and a Gamecube) myself.

Each console has its merits.
Out of curiosity, do you have a personal favourite. Don't sit on the fence please.
As I said, each has its merits. I prefer the PS2 controller best, Xbox graphics are the best, and GameCube has some innovative ***les.

Overall, I probably play the PS2 most because the games I have for it are pretty easy to pick up and put down, and I don't have much time these days.
Wow, I wasn't actually expecting an answer. I was trying to poke fun at your....professionalism when it comes to answering every question. Sorry.

Soooo......

...Is it coming on Xbox!?
Wow, I wasn't actually expecting an answer. I was trying to poke fun at your....professionalism when it comes to answering every question. Sorry.[/QUOTE]
I would'nt try an mock him
who knows what will happen to ya.
<
Pfft...It wasn't mocking...

...And Woosah, I used to have a PS2 as well, but then I sold it pretty much the day before I found out about that new golf game. Shame. Then, a couple of days ago I recieved an email from Sony, telling me that my power adapter could be a safety hazard. Lol.

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 15 2005, 09:45 AM
i own an xbox and a ps2 (well givin my ps2 to my dad, i dont' know what he wants it for lol) but i harldy play either. My pc is pretty good as i need it to do all my work and stuff on it. Damn programming lol
<
but yeah i like the pc better than all of them.

But if it was coming out on xbox i would get it on their just for the portablity of it. I will be playing league online a bit i can't wait
<
same here, I'll get it on PS2 cause you can play it with mates more readily, but PC has way better graphics and you'll be able to modify it to keep all the team line ups, jersey's etc up to date.

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 15 2005, 09:45 AM
i own an xbox and a ps2 (well givin my ps2 to my dad, i dont' know what he wants it for lol) but i harldy play either. My pc is pretty good as i need it to do all my work and stuff on it. Damn programming lol
<

But if it was coming out on xbox i would get it on their just for the portablity of it. I will be playing league online a bit i can't wait
<
Out of the 2 consoles XBox seems to be better established online. Playing it online with a PC seems a bit...............untraditional for a sports ***le. What we should be asking Mario more than whether it will be on XBox is whether it will be online?

Because then.....this forum will start to liven up with international challenges to back up our posts.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Sep 15 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Sep 15 2005, 01:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Sep 15 2005, 09:45 AM
<

<
Out of the 2 consoles XBox seems to be better established online. Playing it online with a PC seems a bit...............untraditional for a sports ***le. What we should be asking Mario more than whether it will be on XBox is whether it will be online?

Because then.....this forum will start to liven up with international challenges to back up our posts. [/b]
already decided. It is going to be an online game, so if it comes to XBOX, it will be a 'live' compatable game.

yeah i love playing anything online on my pc. sport game or not sport game. i play with a controler on my projector if i really want to. but my 19" lcd does the trick when i am 2 lazy to move my pc.

i am looking forward to some competition against whoever has it on pc as i can't get xbox live on my xbox o_O

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 16 2005, 11:01 AM
yeah i love playing anything online on my pc. sport game or not sport game. i play with a controler on my projector if i really want to. but my 19" lcd does the trick when i am 2 lazy to move my pc.

i am looking forward to some competition against whoever has it on pc as i can't get xbox live on my xbox o_O
We need XBox live cafes. Surely an XBox is cheaper to buy than a PC? Though I think all you need to play on a PC is the Jet Stream account while on XBox live I think you need Jet Stream and an XBox account. What a bummer!

yeah i think your right gay guy ou had to buy broad band and the a live subscription. woosaah I will play you as I too will be getting it on pc. I think some other guys like los Lover will be getting it on pc. also of interest might be the online players list on rugbyleague2.com. this trailer just teases the appetite can't wait for the game Now.

u guys are pooftaz

how about we play face to face so i can see you in agony when andrew johns and the new warriors kick your ass!!!!!!!!

is this on xbox gayguy?...i wud ask the supreme being but mario duzznt talk to black people...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Sep 16 2005, 10:26 PM
u guys are pooftaz

how about we play face to face so i can see you in agony when andrew johns and the new warriors kick your ass!!!!!!!!

is this on xbox gayguy?...i wud ask the supreme being but mario duzznt talk to black people...
lmao!

thats totally true!

*looks at mario* why!?! why!?!? whats wrong with us!?!?

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Sep 16 2005, 10:26 PM
u guys are pooftaz

if had a console i would challenge all of my mates but I only have a pc so have to play that way. pc is good though will be able to mod it and lots of my friends should be getting it on pc as well. I also haven't played on a console for ages so would get whipped first few games due to controler unfamilarity. With regards to x-box it seems to be an going thing and possibly may come out little bit later than ps2 or pc this is just speculaton and rumour though.

yeah is there going to be a rugby league 2 modding site somewhere? i am keen to do some modding LOL
<
though i doubt i will be able to do to much, my art sux o_O

defintly should have a TRF online league with this game....

it will rock

and why don't we play face to face chiro??? well probably because we are in different parts of the country/world, its a bit pointless going from wellington to aussie just to play a game o_O
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Sep 19 2005, 02:22 PM
Chiros in Auckland dude. Can't you tell from is accent?
aw kaftka whats happening thought you knew auckland man, its mainly just guys like chiro in south auckland that have the werid accent the rest of auckland is fine

well going between auckland and wellington is kinda pointless as well i was just making a point.

also most aucklanders i have met think they live in a different country anyway o_O

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 20 2005, 09:55 AM
well going between auckland and wellington is kinda pointless as well i was just making a point.

also most aucklanders i have met think they live in a different country anyway o_O
So right. Aucklanders want the rest of the countries tax dollars to fix up their roading problem, and half the electricity to run the place is generated in the south. Very off-topic, but so was the start of this conversation.

start of the conversation yes, but still on the topic of rugby league 2

i suppose this could be moved to off topic

ill shut up now

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Sep 20 2005, 12:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Sep 20 2005, 12:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Sep 20 2005, 09:55 AM

So right. Aucklanders want the rest of the countries tax dollars to fix up their roading problem, and half the electricity to run the place is generated in the south. Very off-topic, but so was the start of this conversation. [/b]
Auckland pays over a 1/4 of the countries taxes, how much has your shithole town contributed?

auckland is the biggest city in nz so naturally has more people that use more power etc. over 1.3 million people chose to live in Auckland so it can't be that bad. South Island do provide some benefit to auckland like carter and mcCaw and they do provide electricty for us which is pretty nice of them but beyond that theres nothing decent down south execpt for crap weather and lots of nothing. maybe we should have an inter-island comp when rugby league 2 comes out to see who is the best

can i play for the south island since i am from their? i am in wellington now but miss home o_O

also i hated auckland it was 2 big lol, 2 messy all over the place. wellingotn isnt to bad, i like chch the best because thats my home and always will be
<

Latest posts