• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 3 Beta Issues

davsav93

Academy Player
My other games on steam work fine but RLL3 Fan Hub keeps closing itself after launch. I have tried backup, uninstall, redownload and install and it still didn't work. Also verified and validated cache, tried in windowed mode and it still doesn't work. It suddenly broke on me yesterday evening UK time.

*EDIT*

Resolved. I put settings in-game too high for graphics card to manage

Last edited:
I downloaded and installed it through Steam only to find that when trying to use the creator, it wouldn't display the player, only showing the menu items.

Others seem to have this issue, and once suggestion was to download the Don Bradman demo. Did that and now works without a problem!

strange its working fine for me and I downloaded it from steam and I can create players

mine's been working fine for over a week and there hasn't been an update for a while and i was using it yesterday afternoon with no problem and then in the evening it suddenly broke on me.

@davsav93 There hasn't been an update since the 19th December, Steam I think has updated, if you could try a reboot otherwise I will have the guys in QA contact you on the 5th January to try and work it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@davsav93 There hasn't been an update since the 19th December, Steam I think has updated, if you could try a reboot otherwise I will have the guys in QA contact you on the 5th January to try and work it out.

Thanks very much. Yeah sorry I don't mean to bad word the demo because I have really enjoyed using it so far.

That person is me!

HBK619, a member of QA at BigAnt Studios.

Have sent you a PM @davsav93

thanks BigAntStudios and HBK619, i'm reading the PM now and will get back to you asap

*edited*

just replied to the PM

Last edited:
BTW I'm around all hours, for what that's worth :) , the QA guys are around 9-6ish Melbourne time in Australia. They'll be in approximately an hour from now.

We think that some of the issues are to do with us only supporting DirectX 11 and above at the moment.

Last edited:
All sorted now. I had set the player detail to high and the Fab Hub only works on player details medium at best (for my pc) so it's up and running again. thanks very much for the help @BigAntStudios and @HBK619

Latest posts