• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 3 or wait for a Union game?

ZeroTwo

Academy Player
Country Flag
Hong Kong
Club or Nation
Saracens
So I'm a predominantly Union man. I watch the occasional league game but only once or twice a year.

However as we all know in terms of games, we're as gifted as the Vanuatu rugby team. So here's the dilemma, do I wait to see if Rugby Challenge 3 is any good or do those of you who own RLL3 think it's good enough to satisfy rugby needs for everyone? Just don't want to buy it then be super bored and have to shell out again.

I think it's good enough - I've not watched much Rugby League since I stopped playing it a few years ago, but absolutely adore the game.

So I'm a predominantly Union man. I watch the occasional league game but only once or twice a year.

However as we all know in terms of games, we're as gifted as the Vanuatu rugby team. So here's the dilemma, do I wait to see if Rugby Challenge 3 is any good or do those of you who own RLL3 think it's good enough to satisfy rugby needs for everyone? Just don't want to buy it then be super bored and have to shell out again.

I watch the big League games I.E Wigan vs St Helens etc but as with you am a rugby union nut having played the game since a kid. I recommend Rugby League Live 3 without question, it will more than fill the gap until we union fans get the game we deserve, however if don't get the game we all want then you've still got a top notch league game.
The presentation and gameplay is superb, options galore although I must admit I've only played the Auckland 9 format so far (league version of sevens I presume?). It has the same community setup to Don Bradman Cricket whereby users can share their teams/ players etc. I really think you should take the plunge as there's no guarantee RC3 is going to meet expectations......well not until Big Ant take union on as a project (here's hoping).

Bought it today after your recommendations. Struggling a bit because I'm a bit tactically unaware but you were both dead on. Cracking game!

I'm not ruling out Rugby Challenge 3, but RLL3 is a much better game than RC2 (which is the best union game to date by a country mile).

Just download and edit union created teams on the FanHub.

Latest posts