• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 3 TRAILER!

Based what we've seen so far, I think BigAnt did a good job with this game. Only thing that is off imo is the player faces, they don't look right. They all seem quite neanderthal looking.

I'd agree that some of the players have "that look" at the moment. I am hoping that they will evolve over time via the FanHub (online player sharing). Some of the players look spot on, so I think we'll get there.

The FanHub is available on Steam for free right now btw if you want to have a look at the players, there's also goal kicking and tackling drills.

Well I don't know about it being "gay" but it was certainly hard to make a trailer to match the sound track, not many places to make cuts.

I liked the song, I believe it featured in Eurovision this year

Last edited:
Is there a North American release date (for Steam)? I'm based here now, and I do not even know if American release dates go with Europa or AUS/NZ

Steam is global, same date all around the world. There's no date confirmation for the Steam release though, Tru Blu has always released the PC versions a couple of months later. Hard to say if it'll be the case this time as well.

I hope that is not the case. With all the hype they created with the FanHub on Steam I would hope they would release it in September.

Latest posts