• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Team Manager 2015 for PC announced

Congratulations to you all on the release of this game. I've done the alpha and beta testing and absolutely love it, addictive to FM proportions.

Why can't you transfer players to different teams with the editor ??
Hi You can not just Transfer as such but the Editor will let you edit and change all the data within the game i.e.:
All the Player's names
All the Player's Stats
All the Club names
All the various competition names
Plus all the Stadia.

I hope this is helpful

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Are the academy players on the game like wigan warriors or Salford Red Devils ?

Hi
Yes there are alliance and academy teams in the game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Sacked for getting knocked out of 2 cup competitions. Complete bull****.

Hi Mackern,

It could be for other things:-
You need to watch the board backing.
This falls when you receive warnings and fines from the governing body, plus also when the main team, academy and alliance lose.
In addition £2M overdrawn sends the club into administration and you will be sacked.

You can auto-assign assistant coaches to the academy etc. if you wish. ( please see the detailed manual guide, access via the start-up menu)

I hope this helps

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

3D_Box_AUS_Low.jpg
Rugby League Team Manager 2015 is due out soon in Australia and New Zealand, here is the Southern Hemisphere pack shot.

Can you tell me what Wigan academy players are on the game? Are they real names or made up ones ?

Can you tell me what Wigan academy players are on the game? Are they real names or made up ones ?

They are the real names.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Rugby League Team Manager 2015 a Top Ten Hit

Many thanks to all you League fans out there, who have supported Rugby League Team Manager 2015. We are delighted to say that RLTM2015 has now been in the UK's Top Ten Pc games for three weeks now, and indeed this week it went up to number 7.
So once again a big thank you from all the team here at Alternative Software.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

The Australian and New Zealand retail release has now been confirmed as August 6th The game can now be pre-ordered from EB

Is the game in Australia and New Zealand have up-to-date squads compared to uk release ??

JB Hi Fi Australia are now also taking orders of Rugby League Team Manager 2015

Especially for all Rugby League fans in Australia and New Zealand, EB Games are now taking orders for the Australian and New Zealand retail release of Rugby League Team Manager 2015 on PC details are at:- https://ebgames.com.au/pc-210510-Rugby-League-Team-Manager-2015-PCView attachment 3854

JB Hi Fi Australia are now also taking orders of Rugby League Team Manager 2015, ( the retail release date in Australia and New Zealand is 6th of August)
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/games-consoles/platforms/pc/rugby-league-team-manager-2015/764078/

I was really excited about this, but the NRL database is unforgivable. 0 research has been done outside of the Test players. Every other club is just a random spread of ratings. It would have been so easy to get a handful of NRL fans to do the ratings, and had them averaged (even then weighted to a club strength/weakness) but this randomness just shows this game for exactly what is is I'm afraid.

An amateur ***le that happened to be published and sold (well over priced) on Steam. When it was free, that was great. Now it's unforgivable.

You may find the Editor helpful, as it allows you to change any player stats to those you want.

You may find the Editor helpful, as it allows you to change any player stats to those you want.
I'm aware of the editor, but that's besides the point.

This isn't one or two players slightly wrong, or just a differing of opinion. It's 100% sheer random. Most players in the NRL are absolutely no relation to their real life self, except for their position (though even this is sometimes wrong).

If it was a couple of players, I'd be happy to change them in the editor, but I'd be going through and changing 20+ players for ever NRL side - not to mention any talented youngsters coming through that I want to be represented close to real life.

This is fine for an indy game - but as soon as this game went on Steam and in the shops with that price tag, it's no longer good enough.

Latest posts