Page I

Week II

SB

<div class='quotemain'>
Some fantastic pics there

I do like this Pic

_42545601_colin_douglas.jpg

[/b]
Someone in the scrum had the Mexican habanera plate for lunch!!!
[/b][/quote]

Ha ha...is that Liverpool St Helens RUFC? Think so.

_42545607_don_ballard.jpg

Cool rugby pics page on the BBC website

Page I

Week II

SB
[/b]

Scarily enough, picture 10 on page 1 is the German club which I played for whilst I was over there! The aptly named Dresden Hillbillies! Small world! I am going to be posting details of the trip soon, as one or two on here may be interested in an EU funded trip for a year themselves...

How did HE get HER?

_42597295_steve_tinniswood.jpg

[/b]
Whilst it's true he has done well for himself she isn't an oil painting by any stretch of the imagination.

_42545607_don_ballard.jpg

Another thing I've noticed...is that two disgruntled, rejected, France-kit-wearing sperm sloping off in the the top left of that picture? (or is the combination of bitter, lager & cider making me <strike>heluc...heloos...haluc</strike> see things)

We often get a some of the Women's welsh internationals coming into our shop buying protection and what have you and i must admit iv'e fallen head over heels for one particularly stunning blonde girl.
Gotta find out who she is, what she does, how old she is, her vital stats, where she lives...and then i'll start stalking her!

lol well the last time I was in Cardiff for Rugby... there was loads and loads of Hot Women in Rugby Shirts, it was heaven, got rather drunk and well lets just say my luck was in...

:lol: Score!

But that's the last time!
I don't want you ever touching any of my girls again!
Cardiff girls are mine, d'ya hear me? :rahh:

We often get a some of the Women's welsh internationals coming into our shop buying protection and what have you and i must admit iv'e fallen head over heels for one particularly stunning blonde girl.
Gotta find out who she is, what she does, how old she is, her vital stats, where she lives...and then i'll start stalking her!
[/b]
Just promise us you won't start collecting her hair or anything weird like that.
Just say "Hi, I'm thinking you and I can have a scrum and you'd be the hooker!" Works everytime!

Hmmm...maybe you should ummm...review the video surveillance footage (surely you have a camera at work??) and post some ummm ahhh...pictures :)

No No I dont...

What You Gonna do about it *****!!!
[/b]

....nothing, i don't like confrontations.

Just promise us you won't start collecting her hair or anything weird like that.
Just say "Hi, I'm thinking you and I can have a scrum and you'd be the hooker!" Works everytime!
[/b]

Good call. I guess that seems a little less...what's the word i'm looking for?

Oh yeah, insane.

Ta for the advice, like!

What You Gonna do about it *****!!!
[/b]

Actually...I resent being called "*****"
Take it outside if you feel so strongly you cider drinking, combine harvester riding, corn chewing farm boy!

Well I will defiently take it outside *****!!!

Just cos I drink large amounts of cider, chew corn and drive a combine harvester, YOU STEREOTYPE ME AS A FARM BOY

HOW DARE YOU!!!

I AM GONNA RUCK YOU UP!!!

Latest posts