• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby RSS Feeds

G

getofmeland

Hi All

I am just trying out something, to see how it goes, basically there is an option to have RSS Feeds on the Forum, going into a Forum...

So I have set up a Rugby News Forum, and have started to do this to see how it goes, I am looking for some RSS Feeds to trial it with so if you can post them that would be great, especially some from New Zealand and Australia... as I have primarily only found NH ones..

So if you could post them here that would be fantastic

Cheers

D

Dumbo

Well done guys, I like the idea that you can log into one place to get all your rugby news, scores and info.
Now your talking!

Good work getofmyland

W

woosaah

is there anyway to make the news in a different part on the portal other than latest threads? if they are all put together then it can be confusing or harder to find what you want, and having a separate section for news would be pretty cool imo.

G

getofmeland

Was thinking that myself, but as they are posted as a new thread I cant exclude a forum, by the looks of it, although may have a look at the coding laters

W

woosaah

what about changing the poster to say someone calledrugby news so its easier to differintiate from the news and your posting? you have already passed b|iss as top poster :)

G

getofmeland

have been thinking about this..... So will create an account tonight to sort it...

W

woosaah

sometimes i come up with an idea or 2, normally someone has already thought of it :)

G

getofmeland

created a member call Rugby News, to post the Rugby News, in the Rugby News forum...

W

woosaah

does the rugby forum have its own rss feeds?

dont worry it does

i have a cool program on my pc that shows me the latest post on trf, now i dont have to log in to see them all :)

Latest posts