• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugby sevens?

M

Maison

rugby sevens is knowns as one of the most exiting forms of rugby so...... WHERE IS THE GAME!!
so as a suggestion i think ea should make rugby sevens like a game mode in rugby 08 becouse everyones favourite things about rugby games is running and tackling and you get all of that in rugby sevens! and it will also help to promote the game and australias team (that should be better then what they are now)

the market for EA's rugby series is already so small. from my point of view, i think it wldnt make much financial sense to make a game tt wldnt guarantee much financial return on investment

yes i agree but instead of making a hole game out of it you can just add it in as a feature and im sure alot more people would buy it then

yes i agree but instead of making a hole game out of it you can just add it in as a feature and im sure alot more people would buy it then [/b]
that feature would cost a fortune in licences but if they did it with the players already in the game it would be cool.they could call it street rugby mode lol :D

ahah lol street rugby, more like park rugby! but even if u just had special mini games like madden so its not called rugby sevens and it could include park rugby! and have many fun mini games 2 play!!

Latest posts