• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby statistics sources

JussiFin

Academy Player
Country Flag
Finland
Hello! I'm looking for sites and databases where I can find realiable rugby statistics. Is there anyone who could help me with this? And by statistics I mean things like missed tackles, kicks made out of hand, tackles made etc...

The only proper I have found is for Super rugby and it's the Vodacom Rugby App. Is there any similar ones for European leagues aswell?

Cheers guys!

Hello! I'm looking for sites and databases where I can find realiable rugby statistics. Is there anyone who could help me with this? And by statistics I mean things like missed tackles, kicks made out of hand, tackles made etc...

The only proper I have found is for Super rugby and it's the Vodacom Rugby App. Is there any similar ones for European leagues aswell?

Cheers guys!

ESPN scrum carry team and player data.

RBS carry stats for 6nations.

Thanks for this. Although ESPN doesn't seem to have any specific stats like tackles missed etc.. Very hard to find any club stats, only international there.

Anyone else can help me?

ESPN have all those stats I use it all the time for research.

You just need to interrogate it correctly, they won't have a single career stats like opta, but if you focus it you can get what you need.

What are you trying to find?

Okay need to try look up to it again. Looking to find Top 14 and Aviva Premiership statistics, can you give me a straight link to those? Any club stats will do. Thanks.

I'm on a phone at the moment (on holiday) so can't.

But you can filter by competition and team.

Last edited:
Feeling like a total fool here but once more, are you using this one? I've only managed to find international stats there.
13820924.t.jpg

Hello, sorry still on holiday so can't check but it is a very unintuitive system.

Try this (and i'm going from memory so forgive me if wrong) if you go to the ESPN wesbite, go into Aviva premiership (for example), look at results, it will bring up all the games, it will also bring up the match pack, the match pack has game stats (including individual impacts), and the results pages are then filterable by team and season.

Latest posts