• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby statistics, thorough

L

Lardinho

Hello all, awesome site, look forward to posting lots in future now I've found it. 1 thing I've been looking for of late though, something like the old planet-rugby site used to have before it was taken over by rugby365, was a rugby stats department where you could look up who say, the top 10 try scorers were for New Zealand, or top 20 most capped French players, to who has kicked the most penalties of all time out of all international teams etc.

Since the removal of these stats from that site, I cannot find anything even close to decent in comparison. I've had a look at the scrum.com site and they have a stats page which is detailed for international teams and individuals, provides no comparisons.

I've also seen rugbystats site too but still nothing like the original planet-rugby site. If anyone has access to such a site or if there is some universal site everyone uses for rugby stats, any info would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone knows what happened to the planet rugby site, that would be interesting too, surely they wouldn't have just deleted the obviously massive databases, am I looking in the wrong place? I've scoured the site to no avail.

Thanks again,

Matt/Lardinho

Hey,
It might be worth re-checking scrum.com periodically as they are currently in the process of transfering their stats database. It used to have a much more detailed search engine that you could use to search players by nationality/position etc. Hopefully they'll bring some of these features back when they've finished updating. Apart from that I can't really be much help. Sorry!

Latest posts