• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Videos

A

AndyMcNabFAN

Hi all.
I'm looking for rugby videos... Maybe some game highlites, some good tries, some controversial devisions... Just to keep me entertained. Can anyone help me out?

Check out all my videos on YouTube, got quite a bit of rugby of there:

YouTube

Otherwise just search the site for rugby generally.

I've started a blog/site for exactly this reason. It's slowly becoming an archive of all the best action from around the world, and is constantly being updated with new stuff. Go check it out.

rugbydump.blogspot.com

Thanks man. Let me know if you find any other awesome videos you'd like to see up there.

has anyone got the bundy add from a few years ago where the 2 aussies walk into a south auckland pub then get saved by the bundy bear. "no beer for the bear..."

There's some great stuff here guys. Super.

Unfortunately my computer is as slow as anything and has very little room left. What I want to know is this. Does anyone know where I, as an Aussie can get any Heineken Cup or French Top 14 matches (particularly featuring Toulouse) on VHS or DVD?? Maybe even if it is just a TV recording, you could send it to old skool style? No?

Please help me!!

There's some great stuff here guys. Super.

Unfortunately my computer is as slow as anything and has very little room left. What I want to know is this. Does anyone know where I, as an Aussie can get any Heineken Cup or French Top 14 matches (particularly featuring Toulouse) on VHS or DVD?? Maybe even if it is just a TV recording, you could send it to old skool style? No?

Please help me!!
[/b]
Can't do that, but I can probably get you an invite to www.diwana.org where you can download all those games.

You can find some game son the net, using *REMOVED* or emule for example...

Hey rider of the storm, do you know how I can can get to be in Diwana or Aussi*REMOVED* ? Anybody can help ?

Mediazone.com has most of the big games to download, or watch live. Try it out.

I also post most of the games highlights on my site though, so check in everynow and then to see what's new.

If you want video tapes come to me.. I have three shoe boxes filled with 10 tapes in each and 3 - 4 rugby matches on each tape.. Sad I know but true :bleh!:

anyone know where i can get the fabled Carlos Spencer Toffee Pop ad?

on the spencer note just search up him on youtube,

If you want video tapes come to me.. I have three shoe boxes filled with 10 tapes in each and 3 - 4 rugby matches on each tape.. Sad I know but true :bleh!:
[/b]

Oh, yeah it's very sad - cry out loud sad! :wah:

Anyway please tell me which you've got, because it would be interesting to see some matches from up North!
Also, if you want a better place to discuss such illegal activity :unsure: .... go here:
Rugby Videos

If you want me to, I know someone who can transfer them to DVD. This means you can easily torrent them, and DVD's are much cheaper and easier to distribute than VHS tapes. I don't really have any, except a shitty old tape of the 95 World Cup Final, which my Dad doesn't even let outside of a 5 metre radius of the TV Cabinet.

Latest posts