Votes: 20 15.3%
  • England vs Ireland

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • France vs Ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ireland vs Wales

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
yea cuz last time i checked this was a rugby forum? and if it werent for the americans (which we all hate) who arrived late then you would have typed that sentence in german.

Wrong. We'd all be speaking Russian. Including the Americans.

yea cuz last time i checked this was a rugby forum? and if it werent for the americans (which we all hate) who arrived late then you would have typed that sentence in german.

Lighten up ...

lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

It's not a country but some players: Phil Waugh and David Croft.

You can say the same about Jerry Collins and Schalk Burger
Except that was just big hits, Croft and Waugh genuinely respected and hated each other, I doubt Burger was ever at Collins level and I doubt Collins ever respected Burger.

Except that was just big hits, Croft and Waugh genuinely respected and hated each other, I doubt Burger was ever at Collins level and I doubt Collins ever respected Burger.

LOL, this post is just a load of assumptions.

LOL, this post is just a load of assumptions.
Except Collins's International Career was winding down while Burgers was just starting.... It's not that hard to realise Collins never would have seen Burger as a real rival, talented as Burger may be at that stage he was still just a pup.
And unless Jerry Collins or Schalk Burger are on the forums all we can ever do is assume.

JC and Burger were buddies from all accounts and had a genuine respect for each other. I heard Jerry Collins picked Burger up one time after a game and took him out around the city.

Except Collins's International Career was winding down while Burgers was just starting.... It's not that hard to realise Collins never would have seen Burger as a real rival, talented as Burger may be at that stage he was still just a pup.
And unless Jerry Collins or Schalk Burger are on the forums all we can ever do is assume.

Or.. alternatively we could just say nothing if we know nothing.

Latest posts