• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2007 All 48 Games on YouTube- English Commentary?

RWC2011Fan

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Ireland
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6tJfTmam6VPErLrDtDEZVg?feature=watch
So I stumbled upon this YouTube account here, that contains all 48 games from RWC 2007 (plus a few others) and I thought you guys might be interested. However, the thing here is that not all of them contain English commentary, despite the fact that most of them have been taken from English language broadcasts save for a few exceptions (Agrentina vs. Georgia and France vs. Namibia). Many of them may start off with English commentary and then change to another language a bit into the video, such as Australia vs. Japan and South Africa vs. Fiji. What I think has happened here, is that someone's taken the commentary from another TV network and placed it over better quality video with it temporarily changing back to English whenever their commentary doesn't sync up with the video. Some of the videos (The final, Australia vs. Wales) don't even have commentary at some points, likely something to do with using 5.1 audio from an HD broadcast. Things get weirder still, as some videos haven't been English when I first viewed them, however I've come back a few months later and they're now in full English, and I'm certain that they're not new uploads which I find to be really bizarre and I hope someone can explain this to me.

So anyway, as of right now, these are the games that are available in full English for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy, but keep an eye out as more games will likely change commentary in future. Particularly hoping that this will happen to the South Africa vs. Fiji and Tonga videos:

- England vs. France
- Argentina vs. Scotland
- England vs. Australia
- South Africa vs. USA
- France vs. Georgia
- Scotland vs. Italy
- Australia vs. Canada
- New Zealand vs. Romania
- Georgia vs. Namibia
- Canada vs. Japan
- New Zealand vs. Scotland
- Australia vs. Fiji
- Argentina vs. Namibia
- England vs. Samoa
- France vs. Ireland
- Wales vs. Japan
- Italy vs. Portugal
- Scotland vs. Romania
- Samoa vs. Tonga
- Ireland vs. Georgia
- England vs. South Africa
- Japan vs. Fiji
- Tonga vs. USA
- Ireland vs. Namibia
- Scotland vs. Portugal
- South Africa vs. Samoa
- Wales vs. Canada
- Eng;and vs. USA

Some of the other games are available with full English commentary elsewhere on YouTube, such as on Madforrugby99's channel.

No part of me wants to relive even a second of that world cup.

....except for Brian's sexy try against the Argentinians.

I will always scroll to a certain part of the South Africa v USA match to watch one try, and then turn it off.

Yeah, I knew that channel but didn't know they had ALL the games ! THANKS A LOT MAN !

I like some of that RWC, but I can't stand other aspects...losing to the best Argie side ever in the Pools in a super tight contest was alright (although our first Pool defeat ever)......but losing to them HUGE again for the third spot, at home again was just so typically french. And speaking of losing at home, of course a mediocre English side who had just unimpressively beaten Australia in a low scoring affair, of course, would beat a triumphant NZ-eliminating French side at home in the Semis AGAIN. Of course, had to happen. 9-14............................ffs, England will forever be our cryptonite, won't they...

Latest posts