• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 minikits

Seeing as I was typing utter sh*te and you didn't have a clue I was doing so, I highly recommend you do one of the following:

a) Leave it to those who have the slightest idea of what they are doing.

b) Don't be a dick to those who might otherwise help, if you were not being such a dick.

There, that's my input and contribution to the improving of the modern society done for the month.

lordhope u will be living as a kent if u don't shut up, otherwise i will bash with cricket bats got it

Lord hope wtf would like to explain what u mean by files, there is actually no files on page 1 r u blind they are just a images or can they be downloable.

:lol:

come-at-me-bro-i-do-cardio.jpg

i am so sorry!! but i only did the mini kits and i was very busy to start with the kits. I hope that in this month a will start again with this project. And Hirigan if you want to put this mini kits in the game you have to look at the data.gob file with the BigGui and export the file, then use shED to open the file and then you export in bmp format and modify it with photoshop and then use EAGraph to put it again to bmp and open again shED and import the new image and save. Sorry about mi english i am from argentina

No problem Gonzalo I understand about ur english I will probably just wait to you or someone else make the full kits because it looks like a complicated process with the mini-kits thanks anyway.

I'm goin' crazy! It's the third thread that SHOWS 2011 jersey's images without links to put them in the game :'(. Please guys upload your work for those who still love this game and have not the time/talent to make mods as good as yours.

Latest posts