• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC - No Vuvuzelas!!!

It's a deep part of their culture... All the way back to 1976... In soccer.

Kieron what the hell have you been smoking dude? Vuvuzelas can stay in soccer, they have nothing to do with rugby and **** off the majority of rugby supporters.

The sound is kak irritating and I'm pretty sure Victor and Co find it a distraction during line-out times.

I'm getting idea you only sprouted that horrible stinking pile of nonsense purely to "troll" or simply because you want to feel superior to other team's supporters. You're giving all of us a bad name.

This world cup have addled some people's brains...

Hahahaha, people willing to ban their countries instument just to avoid the vuvuzelas... I'd say ban the Haka, as it is also traditional....

Cannot believe that the world feels so threatened by an "airhorn:... HAHAHAHAHA... Must be because South Africa is already dominating world rugby at this stage and they'll do anything to avoid them having any form of advantage/familiarty to to anything... Ban the Bok squad next???

A flippen chainsaw... Hahahaha

The whole world is laughing at South Africa over the vuvuzelas. They have ruined the world cup for many a fan and many a player. Keep them to football, but I don't want another tournament ruined by numbskulls blowing into a bicycle horn.

The whole world is laughing at South Africa over the vuvuzelas. They have ruined the world cup for many a fan and many a player. Keep them to football, but I don't want another tournament ruined by numbskulls blowing into a bicycle horn.

Well they are banned in all Stadiums in Cardiff and for the Tri-Nations and World Cup in NZ. Good stuff I say.

They have also been banned for the match at Soccer City between South Africa and New Zealand. Communication (Between refs and officials; lineout calls; refs and captains) are too important to the game. If i watch a game between NZ and SA and those things drown out the Haka, i would have a baby on the couch. they have no place in rugby.

Also, there is **** all vuvuzela in my culture as a South African. That's the biggest bullshit story ever.

leave the vuvuzelas in football if they don't mind the atmosphere being spoilt and being irritated but I really hope that all rugby clubs, league and union around the world ban them and I hope the same goes for international matches and tournaments. Hopefully the vuvuzelas were just a one off thing for the footie world cup because of it being in South Africa

The funny thing how people scream "discrimination" and "culture" into these topics when the fact is vuvuzelas never were a Rugby thing is SA.

Vuvuzelas have actually only been a 'part' of SA soccer since 1995, so saying it's a long standing tradition in SA is an inaccurate statement.

p.s. Yes I know Kudu horns preceded them, but they sound much better and were a lot more expensive, therefore only a few people had them

Vuvuzelas GTF

Latest posts