• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

S.O.S to Locks!!!

S

Springbok

Please Locks or anyone...
Post Vids again!

There hasn't been anything new for a while now!
I'm starving!!!!
<

Cheers!

be fair dude, he's given us a lot of stuff over the last few weeks and answered all the questions we've thrown at him with very good grace (even when i asked him what his favourite colour was). I think we should give him a break, I'm sure he's got better things to do!

Originally posted by robbinho@Mar 1 2005, 12:43 AM
be fair dude, he's given us a lot of stuff over the last few weeks and answered all the questions we've thrown at him with very good grace (even when i asked him what his favourite colour was). I think we should give him a break, I'm sure he's got better things to do!
No harm in asking is there?

Ask and ye shall receive and all that....

I respect such a burning desire for more footage....It's good stuff.

Come off it boys! We've had close to a gig or so of downloads all togeather and the game will be out in 2-3 weeks... can't you just wait? You'll be experiencing it first hand soon enough...

Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 1 2005, 02:22 AM
Come off it boys! We've had close to a gig or so of downloads all togeather and the game will be out in 2-3 weeks... can't you just wait? You'll be experiencing it first hand soon enough...
Hehe - I see both sides....

One side wants to live vicariously through the videos....stepping, fending, grubbering away in their minds....passing the agonising wait for Rugby nirvana.

The other wants to forget....for two weeks anyway! Knowing that if they can just forget it all for a few days, they will be that much closer.

Bless both your little cotton socks....

personally I've been stretched across this rack of choice and don't know what I want anymore except the game itself. I don't want to lose this time before the game....but if I could just time machine into the future and bring it back......

hang on a minute....

<

Originally posted by Springbok@Mar 1 2005, 12:54 AM
Please Locks or anyone...
Post Vids again!

There hasn't been anything new for a while now!
I'm starving!!!!
<

Cheers!
Your kidding right? Just be patient and wait for the game.

If your desperate for more video check out this NZ news clipping that was shown earlier in February about the press launch day in New Zealand. Its not exactly game play footage but it may sedate you for at least a couple of hours
<

Its a steaming video feed : Rugby 2005 News Feed

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 1 2005, 08:36 AM
The demo should be out within 24 hours. Just be patient.
I sure hope so Wally

Wallaby84 - has decided to opt for the silent treatment

The demolition of the demo is the story of the day!!!!!

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 1 2005, 01:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 1 2005, 01:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Mar 1 2005, 08:36 AM
I sure hope so Wally

The demolition of the demo is the story of the day!!!!! [/b]
im not doing the slient treatment i have just had enough of all this crap from everyone. Its the last time i do something nice for someone.

Originally posted by Wallaby84+Mar 1 2005, 02:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wallaby84 @ Mar 1 2005, 02:11 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ak47@Mar 1 2005, 01:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Mar 1 2005, 08:36 AM

I sure hope so Wally

The demolition of the demo is the story of the day!!!!!
im not doing the slient treatment i have just had enough of all this crap from everyone. Its the last time i do something nice for someone. [/b]
u did nothing nice at all mate

if u were telling the truth, ur post could only then be justified

until then u have done nothing but spit **** uphill

yeah!!!

..........liar........................pants................on................fir
e...........!!!!

its mad!

really good........love the haka and the hits........lox do ya own movie for england......cos the movie i just watched is mainly based for us SH!

ANYONE LOOKING FOR CLIPS???

Well read on!!!!! Cause this is gonna knock the **** outta your ass, into the toilet, and then it's gonna flush itself -- Yup, it's that cool!!!! Rock on!

Check out these 4 steps:

1. If you haven't already, do a post search for Locks, Umo, JJ and rideau -- they are the ones who have posted anything and everything.

2. Everything that has been posted so far, all the movie clips, have been posted by Locksley, Umosay, JJ, and rideau, so if you search their posts, whatever you find, and whatever is still working, those are the vids.

3. Finally, all the vids that Locksley, Umosay, JJ, and rideau (you can do a post search by clicking on their names and clicking 'find all posts) are in threads that contain the word "video" "clips" "movies" etc in them.

4. One last note, if you're interested, Locks, Umo, JJ and rideau all posted a selection of videos/clips/movies from the game. You can find them, again, only if you're interested, by either looking back through all the threads that say 'movies' etc in them, or doing a post search on their name.

Disclaimer: Cause anything new, won't be a couple pages back.

Latest posts