• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

S12/14

M

Mr. Laxative

For anyone who has the game, is there an unlicensed S12 in the game? Also can you tell me what the unlockables are?

Very, very loosely there is. Team names have been changed and the logo's are sometimes miles away.

They have the:

Jackals are the Reds
Demons are the Highlanders
Lucky 7's appear to be the Brumbies
Warlords are the Crusaders
Foxes appear to be the Stormers
Phoenixs are the Hurricanes etc.

You can change their names, but sadly their logo's stay on the field.

Is it Super 12 or super 14?

And is it's name the Super 12/14 Championship, like the site suggests? It seems a little 'small' but as long as they have 'championship' in there everything is nice and legal.

Nope, it's called the Southern League or Southern Cup, something like that. The competition name is editable though, so you can call it what you want.

Also, it's the 14 team comp, from what I can tell.

I can't see how a competition where the Crusaders are the 'Warlords' can be interpreted as good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I can't see how a competition where the Crusaders are the 'Warlords' can be interpreted as good.[/b]

Its good enough when you have the legal department of the worlds largest 3rd party publisher waiting in the wings for a slip up....

ive been told southern league is a 12 teams only.

no super 14
<

hopefully someone can modify kits,logos etc to make the real super 12

maybe even add 2 teams for super 14
<

Originally posted by Boomslangnz@Jan 23 2006, 09:32 PM

no super 14
<

<
Didn't CA Iversen just say it was a 14 team comp?

Unless he's just guessing...? Are you Iversen?

Originally posted by raziel_eire+Jan 24 2006, 07:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raziel_eire @ Jan 24 2006, 07:38 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Boomslangnz
@Jan 23 2006, 09:32 PM

no super 14
<

<
Didn't CA Iversen just say it was a 14 team comp?

Unless he's just guessing...? Are you Iversen? [/b]

No, just didn't count properly.

Would I be guessing, if I told you that the last classic match can only be unlocked by beating all the other classic matches, and a world championship?

**************SPOILER ALERT*********************

It's Swordfish vs Team Cougar

***************END SPOILER*********************

Just didn't want anyone to be ****** off that I told them, as it's not revealed until you beat the other ones.

By the way, the "Legs over the sideline thing" also is a problem for every part of the body except the ball. One of my players had his head out of play with the ball in his possession!

Still not too bad a game. It's no great though. Might even review it later.

yeah rugby 06 is looking good with a proper super 14 comp in it but gameplay is key and ea have screwed us over royally so far. hopefull ea release a deam before rugyb 06 comes out so that we can get a taste of what it will be like. r

rugby challenge 06 isn't terrible just lacking things when it was hyped up to be more than that is. and I also seem to be getting that it is very arcadey like wcr was so maybe singleplayer may not last long. and aslo the heavy northern hemisphere focus is a bit off a put off sure the super 14 can be edited or whatever it is called proabbly can be editied but it begs the question what else is wrong with souther hemisphere teams or comps. the gameplay though will defintely be good even if it is too arcadey and ea haven't really producded anything decent since rugby 2001. I could live with a super 14 as southern cup if the gameplay is good and ea's is crap

Originally posted by esoj@Jan 24 2006, 11:34 AM
yeah rugby 06 is looking good with a proper super 14 comp in it but gameplay is key and ea have screwed us over royally so far. hopefull ea release a deam before rugyb 06 comes out so that we can get a taste of what it will be like. r

rugby challenge 06 isn't terrible just lacking things when it was hyped up to be more than that is. and I also seem to be getting that it is very arcadey like wcr was so maybe singleplayer may not last long. and aslo the heavy northern hemisphere focus is a bit off a put off sure the super 14 can be edited or whatever it is called proabbly can be editied but it begs the question what else is wrong with souther hemisphere teams or comps. the gameplay though will defintely be good even if it is too arcadey and ea haven't really producded anything decent since rugby 2001. I could live with a super 14 as southern cup if the gameplay is good and ea's is crap
Have you actually played Rc2006 ? I find your posts quite difficult to follow at times
<

Originally posted by knowsleyroader+Jan 24 2006, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (knowsleyroader @ Jan 24 2006, 11:26 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Jan 24 2006, 11:34 AM

Have you actually played Rc2006 ? I find your posts quite difficult to follow at times
<
[/b]

Latest posts