• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saints Row

Hey ak, do you know where the respawning AK47 is?
[/b]

WHERE THE HELL IS IT??

:wall:

i love this game - smashed about 7 hours yesterday and still hungry for more

i finished the vice kings gang off - done all the vice king missions........u get a mad penthouse as a crib, and a good source of income

also once u finish off a gang they cant come back to regain there hood.......thus i'd take it one gang at a time....unless u want alot of pushback missions trying to save ur newly acquired hood.

Picked this up today, and have to say I'm very impressed so far. Loving the variety of ways to make money, and the customization options for player and cars.

One thing I'm especially pleased with is the garage. Although it is not realistic to be able to store so many cars, it does mean that it is worth 'pimping' cars that you want to keep - especially as you can recover them for only $500 if they get lost or destroyed. I know this has led to the easy/infinite money trick with the ***ans, but as long as you don't abuse that I think this is an excellent system.

I also like the control system without the ridiculous manual targetting from the GTA games, and the cars handle and damage very realistically. I'm still undecided how this compares to San Andreas bit it's certainly an excellent game in it's own right and I'm looking forward to an evening's play...

Get in a cop car

Go and do insurance fraud

When u get to the scoring area - Have the biggest head on collision the game can animate......just go mac 1000 sonic boom daddy into the oncoming traffick

Easily the best fun to have.........I cant get enuff of insurance fraud now.......it should have 20 levels not 8

8 is an even number, but it just feels odd
[/b]

Thats coz we grew up on the metric system

8 in alot of people eyes - older generation or Americans - would be a 10

Madden is definately delayed until sept 14th atleast, so im all ampt with no game to play. Im thinking of getting his on thursday. It will be an impulse buy as I know nothing about it. Is there hand to hand combat, bats, knives tc aswell as guns, is their blood and rag doll?

Some people hav been saying that although the demo supported Widescreen, the actual game does not?
[/b]

what you mean "no game to play"? hav you tried oblivion yet? that has hand2hand combat, bats, knives, bow n arrows for guns, blood.. all of it and much more. the game is bloody amazing and i would rate it as one of the best games if not the best game i have ever played!! and this is going all the way back to my Atari!!!

Yeah, I hav oblivion, and it is a great game. I still chip away at it, its like an ongoing project, but that new game feeling is definately gone, but now i hav madden and saints row and (fingers crossed) NHL 07 this week. NHL is the game ive been waiting for, hopefully no delay.

Any one keen on forming a gang? I thought it was a bit of a **** at first but now realise its an integral part of the multiplayer component.

lol yeah there should be a trf gang, i will join as soon as i get a 360 and the game

lol yeah there should be a trf gang, i will join as soon as i get a 360 and the game
[/b]

:lol: :lol:

YEAH THE TRF GANG.....................TURF RULING f***ERS!!!!

GO AND BEAT DOWN ON OTHER FORUMS...........LIKE THE SIDHE GANG......

WE'D HAVE AUTOMATICS, AND OF COURSE THE ak47

SIDHE WOULD HAVE SLING SHOTS, AND MARBLES :p

i preordered the game but i got $30 left to pay on it, will pick it up tomorrow and join up!!! so who's the gang leader?