• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sales news

Too many copies have been sold to moaning c***s who should have it confiscated from them....

that's for sure.

Los Lover, you are a very angry human being.

Well, I assume so.

...That you're a human, that is.

....You're definitely angry.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Apr 1 2005, 08:21 PM
Los Lover, you are a very angry human being.

Well, I assume so.

...That you're a human, that is.

....You're definitely angry.
lol, every time i see los going nuts about something, im like ok ill post something to calm him down.

then i look down and theres one already by you...

STOP IT
<
<

I wouldn't call that a calm down reply.

It was actually a pathetic attempt to wind him up a little bit, but trying to disguise it in a thin, 'chill the f*** out dude' wrapping.

...If you know what I mean...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Apr 1 2005, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't call that a clam down reply.
lol clam down!

"i dont believe its selfish to eat defenceless shellfish - because clams have feelings too...."

Lets go back to the question to this topic!!

No, I haven't heard of how the game has sold. I should imagine that it has done well though, reguardless of what peoples opinion of this game!

Originally posted by BOKean+Apr 2 2005, 10:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BOKean @ Apr 2 2005, 10:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Apr 1 2005, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't call that a clam down reply.
lol clam down!

"i dont believe its selfish to eat defenceless shellfish - because clams have feelings too...." [/b]

There. Fixed just for you, little Miss Nitpick
<

I'm particularly interested in sales in North America. A number of my teammates have bought the game and loved it, especially after the shambles that was 04.

Yes...people's over-slagging of the game annoys me...but not angry, just foul-mouthed.

you can't see the tongue in my cheek.

....and yes....this topic is boring.

Kaftka - could an angry man have caught up and starting tanning your brhind in fantasyrugby AND virtual npc??

<
<

just jokes....
<

the game selling figures for 05 are :-

American and Canada :- 9,873 Copies

Europe :- 23,726 - Copies

England and UK - 6,253 Copies

Japan and NTSC - 18,235 Copies

Austrailia and NZ - 15,012 Copies

From a reliable source
<

Unless it sells a lot more than that there will little incentive for EA to make Rugby 2006

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Apr 4 2005, 06:37 AM
England and UK - 6,253 Copies

From a reliable source
<
Considering it's no. 4 in the charts, I'd say your 'reliable' source isn't.

Sounds like ******** to me too. They were aiming for 1 000 000, and for Rugby 2004 they got over 500 000. Getting less than 100 000 so far doesn't sound too likely. EA will be extremely ****** if it is the actual figure.

That has to be crap, 2004 sold around 500.000 copies to say that 2005 hasnt even sold 100.000 is ridiculous, and if by some cruel twist of fate this is true, there will be no Rugby 2006. They will not make another one unless 2005 sales exceed 2004. Better have a wee chat with your not so reliable source
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 4 2005, 02:22 AM
Kaftka - could an angry man have caught up and starting tanning your brhind in fantasyrugby
Well done Los Lover! You are finally beating me in a game I haven't played in 5 weeks
<
<

It wonderful Hedleys DSE we sold, wait for it, 2 PS2 copies and 1 Xbox copy. No PC copies as yet. Pretty funny since we got like 15 copies on each platform in, just sitting in the window display not getting sold.

I think the sales figures are credible - remember 2004 came out around the time of the 2003 RWC and had a lot of success in the Uk. I suspect there is not as much enthusiasm amongst the casual rugby fan for a new game (especially as England are so pants at the moment). Plus, 2004 and some of the reviews may have put a lot of people off the game.

Latest posts