Saracens v Glasgow

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Saracens.png
Saracens v Glasgow
Glasgow.png
</div>

Glasgow travel south on Sunday in decent form and appear to have benefited from the demise of the Borders with new signings Lome Fa'atau and Daryl Gibson lending an extra bite to the backs.

Revenge will certainly be a motivating factor for Glasgow following their 2 defeats in the Challenge Cup last season.

Saracens have made a mixed start to the season and come in on the back of a decent win over Bristol in the EDF Cup. However they'll be looking to continue that this weekend as with Biarritz in the pool qualification will be extremely difficult especially given their impressive away record in the competition.

<div align="center">
Saracens.gif
Saracens v Glasgow
Glasgow.gif

Glasgow travel south on Sunday in decent form and appear to have benefited from the demise of the Borders with new signings Lome Fa'atau and Daryl Gibson lending an extra bite to the backs.

Revenge will certainly be a motivating factor for Glasgow following their 2 defeats in the Challenge Cup last season.

Saracens have made a mixed start to the season and come in on the back of a decent win over Bristol in the EDF Cup. However they'll be looking to continue that this weekend as with Biarritz in the pool qualification will be extremely difficult especially given their impressive away record in the competition.
[/b][/quote]

Saracens should be able to win this one. Although recently we have lost matches in the last ten or fifteen by letting the opposition back into the game.

This game also marks the tenth anniversary of saracens moving to watford so there are ticket offers (in watford) galore!

I disagree with with you Prestwick. I think Glasgow can pull this one out the bag! Our away form hasnt been great but with do have some good signings! i'll tell you this though, it should be a good tight game!

I disagree with with you Prestwick. I think Glasgow can pull this one out the bag! Our away form hasnt been great but with do have some good signings! i'll tell you this though, it should be a good tight game! [/b]

I in turn heartily disagree with you Warriors#1! Glasgow's players shall feel the cold, hard steel of our undercooked Watford hotdogs on Sunday! Saracens for a tight win.

If it was at Hughenden then definetely Glasgow but away i will say Saracens by 10.

glasgow are improving with every game - sooner or later our backs will click and someone is getting hammered! :D

unfortunatley i dont think that will happen til friday! :(

glasgow by a couple - but i depends who wants it more on the day.

Not long left until the game!

Glasgow put out an unchamged team, that beat Ulster last week.

Stortoni, Fa'atau, Henderson, Gibson, Evans, Parks, O'Young, Va'a, Thomson, Low, Newman, Kellock, Brown, Barclay, Beattie

Replacements: Milligan, Kalman, Turner, Eddie, Pinder, Barrow, O'Hare

Saracens:

Leonelli, Penney, Sorrell, Farrell, Ratuvou, Jackson, De Kock, Yates, Cairns, Johnson, Vyvyan, Chesney, Gustard, Hill, Skirving

Replacements: Ongaro, Mercey, Ryder, Seymour, Rauluni, Ross, Thrower

25-11 to sarries at the break - looking good for the win but Glasgow are by no means out of it! (chasing our first away win in the HC since we beat Ulster at ravenhill in our first away game! now thats a bad record!)

33-31 Saracens. that was a tight game. We did well at the end to get 2 tries, but Saracens got that penalty. Oh well, good game, should be a good game up at Firhill :)

Great game. Saracens again guilty of going to sleep in the last 30 minutes of the game and it almost cost them. They really need to learn to keep switched on for the full 80!

Hats off to Glasgow for their performance!

Seems like it was a bit of a thriller, Saracens will be pleased to get the bonus point and the win and im sure Glasgow will be slightly dissapointed to lose by only 2 pts. This group will be extremely tight, i think there is 3 teams at around the same level and Viadana are now a decent side.

Yeah, its going to be much tighter than everyone is suggesting. Going to be so exciting!

It will be tight. It could come down to any bonus-points picked up along the way!

Latest posts