• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens v London Wasps

Sky Sports couldnt be further up Hensons arse if they tried
Replayed his, frankly, poor tackle about three time then, just cause it was him

First half was terrible, looking better so far
Come on Wasps! (Lesser of two evils)

ALSO: tim payne just won a scrum penalty. Bloody. Hell.
Its a Christmas miracle!

Hate sky sports commentators they 're the most willling accomplices to any sort of manic media obsession. "And will it a be a dream fairy tale return for Henson!?!"

Henson not done to badly missed a few tackles but has made a few tackles and made some yards on the ball!

Following his life as a celebrity prima donna off the pitch, I was ecpecting him to be a bit more flouncy and showy-offy. I'd forgotten what a team player he was, not putting in big hits, just making a tackle, getting straight back up and putting in anyother. He missed a couple, but it's still the same principle. Hopefully he can start and do a little more next week.

it was inevitable that SKY were gonna bum him, but i guess sarries supporters wont mind him having all the publicity when their line out functions as well as today :D :D Joubert looked very good, Brits seemed lively in the loose as well. Betzen aint lost it, was a nuisance as usual, made Farrell's day hell (thought he'd retired). Nice to see Henson being a bit more of a team player, normal tackles instead of dumps. Looked solid going forward, with a few good carries (1 hand off was pretty impressive). ah well i'll be tuning into the Aviva a bit more often from now on, I actually like watching Sarries (played some tidy attacking rugby when the game broke a bit).

One thing that was evident with him today was his distribution skills, something that he has been awesome at, hopefully next week can push a little further. Not a great performance but a good showing, no doubt the boo boys will be in moaning about how shite he is, namely for the two missed tackles!

Can I just mention how dog ugly Steve Borthwick is, he shoud seriously consider a nose job. He makes me look like Mr. Universe

Brad Barrit had a good game today

Mike Tindalls the guy you want if a wonky nose is what you're after!

I think Gavs return will be like SBW moving to NZ: some people saying he was sh!te, some people saying he was amazing and some people telling it like it is

Can someone explain why Martin Johnson thinks it's a good idea to pick a 30yo South African journeyman playing for relegation candidates over one of the best 7s in the Prem who's English and young and playing for one of the best teams?

Otherwise, Saracens just had more class in the important areas today - and Wasps were nowhere near clinical enough.

Mike Tindalls the guy you want if a wonky nose is what you're after!

I think Gavs return will be like SBW moving to NZ: some people saying he was sh!te, some people saying he was amazing and some people telling it like it is

I'll see your Mike Tindall and raise you the now Canterbury (NZ) coach Rob Penney ... when he was playing, he had a true Roman Nose ... it Roamed all over his face :) ...anyway he's had it fixed now.

... who won the game by the way - I missed it

Saracens 13 - 6 Wasps
Seen reports saying its all down to Gav, Gav leads Saracens to victory, Henson ends Wasps 6 game winning streak

Load of horse poo!

Saracens 13 - 6 Wasps
Seen reports saying its all down to Gav, Gav leads Saracens to victory, Henson ends Wasps 6 game winning streak

Load of horse poo!

Hahaha ... suprised cyRil ain't been here bringing his jizz!

Bit of a boring game, guess I'm too used to watching Heinekin Cup. Henson played well enough, I thought he was going to be far more of a pussy around the tackles. On an unrelated note, anyone know when we can expect to see Matt Stevens on the field in a Saracens shirt?

Bit of a boring game, guess I'm too used to watching Heinekin Cup. Henson played well enough, I thought he was going to be far more of a pussy around the tackles. On an unrelated note, anyone know when we can expect to see Matt Stevens on the field in a Saracens shirt?

Will be available from the 19th January ...

http://www.saracens.com/news/view.php?Id=5748

Latest posts