• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saracens vs Wasps.

P

Prestwick

Saracens vs Wasps at the Twickenham double header.

Its been a good match so far for Saracens. Managing to hold off Wasps at 16-9 with some excellent rugby. Hopefully we can keep and maybe even extend the lead.

As I wrote this, De Kock extends Saracen's lead to 21 (before conversion) with an excellent run with a couple of good sidesteps. Superb start by la mans des noir!

We need to gel, a lot of players in France, so we need to grow each match.

Ref is having a nightmare.

Saracens however are having a party! Even a man down they're turning over Wasps! Awesome! A minute left and sadly Saracens gift Wasps a penalty...but they're tapping and going for the try! Totally wrong decision, especially after a turnover by Saracens!!! End of the game and Wasps denied a bonus point!

Saracens however are having a party! Even a man down they're turning over Wasps! Awesome!
[/b]

Tis only 10 points at the moment, plus we had a player off (wrongly) also.

At the moment the game has ended! Great start for Saracens! We've really got to fill our boots now in the next few weeks before the bigger clubs get their players back.

Does anybody know of any sites where the pictures from the match would be?

I still haven't seen Wasps kit apart from a few poses.

Not a terrible start of the season, but it is the first time Sarries have beat us in the opener for a while.

Once the players get used to eachother, and once we get to Adams Park, the wins will come.

What annoys me is that we have now played our home match against Saracens. They now do not have to travel to Adams Park in the Prem, giving us a disadvantage.

such a Shame we haven't made the best of starts this season. Let's hope we get a good win against Worcester tomorrow.

It is a gorgeous sight for eyes is it not?

Quick take a snap! I don't think it'll last for long!

It is a gorgeous sight for eyes is it not?

Quick take a snap! I don't think it'll last for long! [/b]

It won't last long if their comeback v Glos is anything to go by.

Latest posts