• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saturday, 6 August: Springboks v New Zealand

We have an abysmal points differential in the first quarter of the game... It might be brought up at some point... We were like 25-0 vs Ireland, now 10-0 vs SA.

Glad to se the defence is still operating very well.

Cannot remember the last time I saw Beauden Barrett take the line on so much.

Tight game. Marx has been a demon. All Blacks started to click there at end of the half. Going to be a humdinger this one.

Why bring on a prop just before half-time, then kick the ball out to finish the half?

Had nobody in the New Zealand setup watched a video of how South Africa play?

Now that a scrum is no longer an automatic SA penalty and New Zealand's ball carriers are getting over the gain line, NZ look marginally the better side. Will SA's failure to turn pressure into points in the first half come back to bite them or will the bomb squad turn the tide back in their favour?

Had nobody in the New Zealand setup watched a video of how South Africa play?

Now that a scrum is no longer an automatic SA penalty and New Zealand's ball carriers are getting over the gain line, NZ look marginally the better side. Will SA's failure to turn pressure into points in the first half come back to bite them or will the bomb squad turn the tide back in their favour?
🤫 No no, this is not the bomb squad. That was Cory Jane, Israel Dagg, and...

How do you turn the other team box mixing into the 22 into their ball? All blacks super lucky the boks screwed that up.

For as long as I've been watching the All Blacks they were a team who could adapt and play what was infront of them like no one else in world rugby. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

I missed the first 20, what I've seen is very one dimensional. Credit to the Boks, their defence and physicality has been tip top.

SOUth AfrIcA Is gOnnA sUck If thEy dOnt plAy nEw zEAlAnd clUbs wEek in wEek oUt. IrOn shArpEns irOn.

Latest posts