• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scarlets v Leicester Tigers

Ugh, Rhys Priestland showing exactly why he's not good enough for Wales.

Silly Gardener - Selfishness scuppered the try

Scarlets win the scrum though, then Castro backchat gives Scarlets a penalty

Scarlets backrow are on fire at the mo. Josh Turnbull is everywhere in defence, ruck time and attack. Pitty the Scarlets couldn't take nother one or two of their chances, but they are certainly handling the Tigers well so far.

Scrum is also looking a little more solid now.

10-6 to the Scarlets at half time.

Well how crucial will that penalty kick miss by Stephen Jones will be?

Amazing game to be honest!

Should disallow Youngs' try there for him being a cu** afterwards

Shushing at the crowd then shouting "F***off!" at them

Jog on you tw*t

Tigers play much better in the second half. But Flood should do better on the conversions. 3 missed now

Was Waldrom still on his feet? Seemed to be supporting himself of his hands, but being a little picky probably.

Youngs being a complete ****** after scoring...

Yup there we go Quinelle confirming my suspicions. Shouldn't have been a try.

Should disallow Youngs' try there for him being a cu** afterwards

Shushing at the crowd then shouting "F***off!" at them

Jog on you tw*t

If the Scarlets crowd are being like they usually are (particularly to the English), it's no real surprise he needed to tell someone off. Elements in the valleys can be a thoroughly unpleasant bunch.

Yes he is a bit of a twat though. Hardly his fault though - He was taught how to behave by Harry Ellis.

Looks like the game's gotten away from the Scarlets now. That try + the Leicester scrum has all but finished them off.

Scarlets need to hit back very soon.

Stephen Jones kick just before half time has proved crucial, Preistland's kicking for touch has been poor and has cost the Scarlets.

To be fair Tigers bench has proved the difference can just bring quality players off the bench!

Yes, that should never have been a try.

But the day I criticise a scrum-half for being a gobby abrasive little **** has not and never will dawn. Its practically his job. Well. Not one I'm in favour of anyway.

I'd love to feed Louis Deacon through a wood chipper
Who's the Tiger that just got binned/for what? Went to get a drink

Waldrom because Tigers were being gobby.

Better team won it, Tigers are peaking - Too early in the season?

Really thought the Scarlets had it. They blew it in the last 20 minutes.

i also thought the Scarlets were going to nick this one but the tigers just turned that screw in the last quarter, really good game though i thought

I missed Youngs reaction first time, too busy texting my mate who's a Tigers fan the words "Nobody cares" before he sent anything to me. He still terrorises me after our little trip to Welford Road in October. Hopefuly he gets a Venter-esque ban for crowd assults and misses the 4th of Febuary.

Good game. Stoddart and Turnbull where outstanding and Gardiner impressed me, too, except for the point in which he should have given it to Stodds. He should have stayed on for longer.

Latest posts