• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Schumacher

Larksea

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
man I hope he pulls through. I spent 6 years overseas and during that time I really had little interest in rugby as I was a huge F1 follower and Schumi was the best in a much better era and competition than F1 is today.

The thing about Schimi that always blew me away was how after a race or qualifying while all the other drivers where out of breath, exhausted and covered in sweat MS was cool, dry and often apart from a few lines on his face from his helmet & mask pressing on his face you wouldn't have been able to tell he had just been sitting pole, winning a race or setting a record. Super cool, like racing a F1 car was nothing. IMO that sets him apart from any other driver.

His condition has been upgraded to stable, a good sign. Apparently Doctors have been quite pleased/surprised with the relative speed of his recovery so far which is good news.

His condition has been upgraded to stable, a good sign. Apparently Doctors have been quite pleased/surprised with the relative speed of his recovery so far which is good news.

Schumacher is one, tough hombre.

hard to believe the guy is still under! no real change in his status that I know of.

I don't know much about head injuries like this but I would assume that if it was going to get worse, it would have done so already. Hope thats the case and Schumi recovers

Never one of my favourite racers but REALLY hope he makes full recovery even if one has serious doubts about a full recovery after such a long time in a coma.....I am routing for him!

He's out of the coma, but it is pertinent that the family don't actually say what his condition is. Taking account most expert Neurological opinion, Schumacher is unlikely to ever fully recover 100%. I doubt we will ever see him in public again and he will just live out the rest of his days being cared for 24/7.

Last edited:
Excellent news.
As it was an 'induced coma', I guess his condition has significanlty improved.
Never a fan of his racing, but cannot fault his commitment and talent.
Really hope he pulls through.