• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scoring and Playmaker

i would assume if you had a playmaker, (which i think most of them would be) playing at either 9, 10, or 12, possibly 13 that passes get received and given better, with not as many standing starts etc. so if you had a dot for playmaker and passer you would have a really fast, fluent back line and less drop balls etc. also i think set plays have a higher chance of working. to utilise this stat like i said before, get one with a passer aswell, or at least have a passer at 9 or 10 to the next reciver being a playmaker.

scoring i find difficult to understand. how can being able to score trys affect any stat. i can only imagin that in a set play they would make a bust and have a higher % of breaking a tackle, preforming a sidestep/hand off/sholder charge.

I struggle to see any real difference in scoring. Playmaking probably does increase those attributes in game but I failed to see much difference.

I struggle to see any real difference in scoring. Playmaking probably does increase those attributes in game but I failed to see much difference. [/b]

If the star qualities are unchanged from previous editions i think playmaker only affects set plays.

i think scoring is the ability to score easier ... i mean when you are close to the line, yhe player will fall correctly and search to touch the line to score. other players will fall like **** and give the ball to the scrum half, even at 30 cm from the line.
scoring is a kind of falling ability

Latest posts