• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Scrum Question

Must be bloody hard to get a decent bind on in these days of skin tight shirts
Should make all props shirts have a patch of baggier material under the armpit

More likely on the back, or both

This has been mooted by a number of elite referees. The patches would also have to be a different colour from the rest of the jersey, and the prop would be required by Law to bind on one of the patches. If not, incorrect binding ... ping!

More likely on the back, or both

This has been mooted by a number of elite referees. The patches would also have to be a different colour from the rest of the jersey, and the prop would be required by Law to bind on one of the patches. If not, incorrect binding ... ping!

Awesome Idea..and so straightforward that the linesmen could make the call on that also.

I heard that's a kind of skill of prop in scrum, which is try to hold the opposite props with arms, and push them up to make them fail to keep low in scrum
Is it ok on rules ?

Pushing them up I dont think is allowed however it can happen It depends what the ref sees I guess.

You're not legally allowed to go push the opposition up. A lot of the time, props will stand up due to pressure, but you're not supposed to lift.

If the TH pops up in a scrum and the LH does not it's a pin against the TH, If the LH pops up with him is the LH driving the TH up and should the LH be penalised?

Is there anyway we could get a ref that can spot the hooker kicking our players and the second rows dishing sucker punches ?? There are 5 people in our pack with the exact same kick mark on our shins most were from the front row we reckon ...

Latest posts