• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Seabass back to the sea

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
fk it, nothing about Chabal here ? Well at least I didn't see anything...maybe there's like 11 threads already but anyways.
Will miss the big dude. I really thought after seeing Nallet signing again for Lyon, promoted to the Top 14, that maybe his best pal would stay a little longer. Would have been awesome to see his old 113kg, 36/37yo ass in the Top 14 !...

He was one heck of a force, and unique. Deserved all the praise. He tackled like a MOH-THER FUH-CKER. Carried like a beast. Ran...I'm sure we could've used him in the last RWC, but he didn't want to...

Anyways: to Atila, Seabass, the caveman, Rasputine...etc. To Seb Chabal.

he was an absolute force of nature, and a guy who made far more of an impact than he should have through sheer mental determination.

Always remember him breaking Ali Williams jaw on the charge that time. No one should have gotten up from that collision, but seabass did.

Legend!

that's actually painful to watch, I wish it hadn't happened...I think a moment that symbolizes him well, although against a 14-man Namibia at the RWC, is this one:

LISTEN TO THE COMMENTATORS !!!!! :D :D hilariouuuuuuus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good memories thats for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just realised past the 1,000 posts, is their a medal (chocolate perhaps)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol no but I have noticed. Congratulations gaston, it's a 1000 posts of good stuff, and I couldn't even venture into the realms of estimating how many exclamation marks !! ;)

Latest posts