• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sean43

Is Sean43 being intentionally negative (devil's advocate) or is he being 100% honest with his vi

• He is intentionally being negative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are all his honest views

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Los Lover

Go hard! And remember that Jimmy44 thinks it's possible to do BOTh these things...!

Even though they are presented as a choice.

ALSO - Remember to ignore two votes on the bottom choice.

I see you forgot to put in

Is he a little child with his finger stuck up his A$$

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

I was thinking that he was taking the **** or something simply because of how he enjoyed WCR so damn much but thinks that Rugby 05 is less realistic.

BUT...I think he is serious, because it's gone forever now, (even the robot didn't put up with his joke for this long. Where is he btw? Has he posted in a while?) and he has something seriously against EA/HB far beyond the Rugby04 bull.

I think he does it on purpose just to stir the forum up and I guess he thinks its funny that he is going against everyone else (well almost everyone else)

Alright, this is turning into Lord of the Flies.

He thinks the game looks like crap, but he's also said that he'll wait until he plays it to give his final verdict (even though he says it might reconfirm what he already thinks).

Now, who gives a **** about what any of us say until we've played it? Exactly.

That is his honest view - he isn't stirring. If he wants to stir, so be it - who will be playing the game come release? <null> <void>

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 24 2005, 06:58 PM
That is his honest view - he isn't stirring. If he wants to stir, so be it - who will be playing the game come release? <null> <void>
Wow! really??

I thought he was playing 'devil's advocate' like his numerically-aligned b/friend Jimmy44 - but if you're right..he is just a miserable *******!!

hehe.

Damn! I wasn't supposed to allow posts - trying not to let them ***** anymore....but have failed in putting up ONLY the poll. Now they have yet another forum to vent...

the irony....
<

My bad.

<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 24 2005, 07:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 24 2005, 07:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Feb 24 2005, 06:58 PM
Wow! really??

I thought he was playing 'devil's advocate' like his numerically-aligned b/friend Jimmy44 - but if you're right..he is just a miserable *******!!

hehe.

Damn! I wasn't supposed to allow posts - trying not to let them ***** anymore....but have failed in putting up ONLY the poll. Now they have yet another forum to vent...

the irony....
<

My bad.

<
[/b]
little man

Los Lover has got real worked up about one persons views. So obsessed that he has created a poll about me and just me.

Quite pathetic if you think about it, I actually cast a nill vote to what the results where

Latest posts