• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Seperated at birth

K

kaftka

Heres a new "game"... Heres where we can post pictures of lookalikes.

Yes, I stole this from planet-rugby, but this ones better. They can be from anywhere.

I'll start:

ferrell.jpg

Chad Smith. Drummer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and allround nice guy.

5d_2.JPG
chad.jpg

Will Ferrell. One-dimensional actor, famous for his starring role in anchorman.

joeycastillo500.jpg

Joey the Monkey. Known for doing the amazing act of living in front of unenthusiatic audiences at a cheap zoo.

monkey.03.jpg

Every drummer that ever lived. Ever. ...Oh, and Anthony Kiedis.

tana_umaga_maa_nonu_laugh_200x200.jpg

No other photo necessary. Just a crack up photo...

Now, your turn. Don't make this thread turn to ****.

poop.jpg

Wendall Sailor, prior to drugging up.

Even though it's (slightly) different to the one he emailed me, this is in fact entirely...

CANDYMANS POST

Thank you Candyman.

peterlookalike2od.jpg

Unless you originally put that photo on the internet however long ago Candyman, it's not thieving (although copyright lawyers may like to argue this). Sure you emailed it to me but it's an old one that takes a 5 second Google search to get.

Now a picture of both you and EVOL, that's one for lookalikes :)
(twins separated at birth???)

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 16 2006, 04:12 PM
Unless you originally put that photo on the internet however long ago Candyman, it's not thieving (although copyright lawyers may like to argue this). Sure you emailed it to me but it's an old one that takes a 5 second Google search to get.

Now a picture of both you and EVOL, that's one for lookalikes :)
(twins separated at birth???)
David don't get all technical just admit you got that idea from me if you had not of got that from a email i sent you it would never have been posted here

TRUE

I could sooooo easily argue this point, but fine, you are in fact the talisman behind my humour, and without your input would be as funny as a crack in concrete.

I'll go so far as to edit my post. There. Better than your beard. :p

Must be amusing to outsiders this impromptu battle of Mastermind we seem to keep having :wacko:

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 16 2006, 04:33 PM
I could sooooo easily argue this point, but fine, you are in fact the talisman behind my humour, and without your input would be as funny as a crack in concrete.

Better than your beard.

What is that suppose to mean if you go back and read my first post properly you will see i was being smart and i am not going to put silly smiley things after everything i say then i was being civil but you were trying to the big technical guy..

Now you are just being childish

Sorry, that's my sarcastic side coming out, he's a real prick, gets me in a lot of trouble. You did jog my memory with that email, to which you should get some credit (???) of a search I did for Family Guy pics on 4 January 2006, which I can proove. There, my point, in only 4 lines.

If you get EVOL to post the image he had in his sig up until a few days ago, then put a good one of yourself (a rugby one even), you'll win this thread hands down, hello, we've got back to the point.

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 16 2006, 04:52 PM
Sorry, that's my sarcastic side coming out, he's a real prick, gets me in a lot of trouble. You did jog my memory with that email, to which you should get some credit (???) of a search I did for Family Guy pics on 4 January 2006, which I can proove. There, my point, in only 4 lines.

OMG thats all i can say OMG :wall:

i cant find (be bothered looking) an pictures of stephen fleming and scott styris and the wiggles

but they look like to of them :)

Latest posts