• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Seperated at birth

Knucks (EVOL) jawline only looks more solid because of the strategically shaped facial hair...

Originally posted by kaftka@May 31 2006, 09:22 PM
Knucks (EVOL) jawline only looks more solid because of the strategically shaped facial hair...
Speaking of which, does this help then?

candynevolbeards3tk.jpg

Originally posted by kaftka@May 31 2006, 09:22 PM
....dammit I thought no one would find out my secret....

you tend to get double chins when you weigh 180kg :D

Originally posted by EVOL+Jun 1 2006, 07:49 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kaftka
@May 31 2006, 09:22 PM

you tend to get double chins when you weigh 180kg :D [/b]
I hope that was a joke......Allblacksfreak i can also be a pretty mean dude when i get ****** off

You're like 100kg heavier than me... We should play rugby against eachother sometime.

Or wrestle...

Tell me, how much of that is muscle?

Originally posted by Candyman+Jun 1 2006, 03:19 PM-->
Originally posted by EVOL@Jun 1 2006, 07:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kaftka
@May 31 2006, 09:22 PM

you tend to get double chins when you weigh 180kg :D
I hope that was a joke......Allblacksfreak i can also be a pretty mean dude when i get ****** off [/b]
;) Peace... :p
but daym... weighing at 170 Kg +++ must be pretty hefty..
I weigh 92 and I thought i'm heavy... I've never reach the 100 mark...

Gotta say, that pic of Candyman doesn't do him justice. It makes him look big but not solid.

In real life he looks a bit more menacing as he has huge huge shoulders and upper arms.

It feels like my stomach is going to come out of my mouth everytime he hugs me! :p :p

Originally posted by kaftka@Jun 1 2006, 08:19 PM
You're like 100kg heavier than me... We should play rugby against eachother sometime.

Or wrestle...

Tell me, how much of that is muscle?
aparentley something like 120kg muscle, nothing too accurate though, its hard to keep the weight down with the succession of injuries ive had, back achilles now fractured leg and i need arthroscopic surgery in a couple of weeks on my right knee (long story short its been f***ed since i was twelve, stupid coach took my knee out with a shoulder charge in a game of league, probably got ****** off i was killing him)

but yeah trying to get back on the wagon and trim down to about 130-135kg thats the weight i played at before i hurt my back and was fully fit, just hope the body holds up i really want to play for rep teams again, sigh :D

Originally posted by EVOL@Jun 1 2006, 08:52 PM
aparentley something like 120kg muscle, nothing too accurate though, its hard to keep the weight down with the succession of injuries ive had, back achilles now fractured leg and i need arthroscopic surgery in a couple of weeks on my right knee (long story short its been f***ed since i was twelve, stupid coach took my knee out with a shoulder charge in a game of league, probably got ****** off i was killing him)

but yeah trying to get back on the wagon and trim down to about 130-135kg thats the weight i played at before i hurt my back and was fully fit, just hope the body holds up i really want to play for rep teams again, sigh :D
Can sympathise with you there EVOL, my long story short have dislocated my right knee 13 times in 10 years, had 1 arthroscopic and 1 reconstruction surgery now. Have put on probably 15kg since my ideal playing weight of about 90kg. Would like to get to 95-100kg eventually. Gotta have that motivation of getting back to where you were, otherwise it's all over red rover and you just inflate like a balloon.

Good luck with hanging on to the dream man, I know what it's like :)

You do make yourself sound so battle-hardened, dobrien. :p

Your just vague enough that no-one can tell how far you've actually gone in footy.

You could say the same back, but I'm not painting the pictures of a glorious career cut short, by dozens of injuries. :D

Neither one of us is/was ever going to catch a selectors eye.

Fair enough, I just wanna play rugby again because I enjoy it. Hard to say what path I could have gone down when I was 16 with rugby, but I'll never know (dreams are free). Only ever played 1st XV and low grade club rugby, not claiming anything there.

On the other hand my chosen sport is cricket, at which I was noticed at school. I'd like to think I could have played first class level, but same as above. So senior level will have to do.

Basically, I'm injury prone, so know what it's like. No harm in fantasising about being a famous sportsperson.... or is there?

i cant find pics but

THE GREECE SOCCER GOALKEEPER & GEORGE CLOONEY

Deadset love brothers

Originally posted by ak47@Jun 2 2006, 10:45 AM
i cant find pics but

THE GREECE SOCCER GOALKEEPER & GEORGE CLOONEY

Deadset love brothers

Just Google Antonis Nikopolidis

LOL :p Get a pic of yourself up here Pelican ah sorry Neck and let the people decide

Latest posts