• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Set Plays

C

Cain

Hey guys , i have been playing around with the stats and editors like a mad bat out of hell

And well........ My game is about 30 % more difficult , oh yeah talking about 08.

I lost my first match in ages today , and i will explaine everything to you guys.

but first ..... I wanna know if there is a way that you can config the set-play's to "nothing". so instead of choosing pivot or miss ,u choose nothing.

The reason for this is , i noticed that sometimes the ai just passes the ball from the ruck , no setplay choosen , and when that happens the ai use the fend off and side step more.

atm my ai patch already lets the ai do more "tricks" to brake the line , my only problem is the stupid ass slow setplay moves.

Help would be apprechiated.

Well for one Rugby 08 is never difficult, try Rugby 06 it's way harder and better :p.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ May 30 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well for one Rugby 08 is never difficult, try Rugby 06 it's way harder and better :p .[/b]

Ok maybe i didnt make myself clear, i found a way that makes the game better than even 06.

I personally think i made a major discovery , and i need 5 people to test it , so pm me ur email addy's and i will send the files to you guys with instructions.

Latest posts