• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sharks duo scoop awards.

S

Sir Speedy

Voila!

"Sale Sharks have secured further recognition for their unbeaten start to the season by securing both the Guinness Premiership Director of Rugby and Player of the Month Awards."

Both choices are spot on. ;) It's sort of ironic that a Frenchman and a Kiwi won the monthly awards in an English tournament...

Who would be Muttley at Gloucester?

I mean someone who has been with Dean Ryan and Gloucester for the past two season's which they've fluffed in spectacular style after dominating...

Haha!When I saw this topic's name I thought it was Steve-o bragging about the Natal Sharks in the Currie Cup.

Ruan Pienaar got the award for the player of the month and John Plumtree got coach of the month...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The Sharks ended the month on top of the Absa Currie Cup log, but the Durban-based side's star scrumhalf Ruan Pienaar and head coach John Plumtree also finished September in first place as they walked off with the Player and the Coach of the Month Awards, respectively.[/b]

http://www.supersport.co.za/rugby/article....0&id=272157

LOL!Looks like the Sharks(Sale and Natal) are hungry for awards :munch2fu:

Maybe they should organize a match between the Natal and Sale Sharks sometime,could be interesting... :D

Maybe it'd end in confusion:

<Natal player> But I thought WE were the sharks.
<Sale player> Oh hell no! WE'RE the Sharks.

Everyone is baffled...

Nah,Frans Steyn will kick a drop goal from his own 22 metre line in the dying seconds :bleh!: .But yeah would be a close game...

That's the only way a score would ever happen. With Sale playing, Natal would never cross the whitewash!

Of course, because it's Sale they'd never score a try themselves, but that's besides the point...

Me? Brag about the total uber awesomeness that is the great Natal Sharks?! Never...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 1 2008, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's the only way a score would ever happen. With Sale playing, Natal would never cross the whitewash!

Of course, because it's Sale they'd never score a try themselves, but that's besides the point...[/b]
Totally beside the point! Stop derailing the topic you watermelon! :angry:

Latest posts